2011.06.03 SIDEBAR THREAD (Trial Day Nine)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
No worries. It is up next, after the break!

OH YES!

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!

This is the one that shows sooooo much of ICA's TRUE character. I dont even CARE how she reacts to watching this. I want to know how GA and CA are going to react to seeing it

"Jo Jo Swim???" The jury is going to hear this and conclude that GA would never throw that out as a fond memory if he was involved in a drowning cover-up. It would never happen, IMO.

I got choked up hearing George talk about pulling little Caylee around in that wagon

KBelichWFTV: Baez is exchanging texts with people magazine reporter during video jail visit presentation [via Twitter]

(and he questioned Yuri Melich's professionalism?!?!?)

Does anyone think jose ever watched or listened to those videos? What has that defense team done for the past few years? I am shocked!
I should have realized that the DT did nothing when jose didn't get TL deposition until feb 2011 and by phone. mason must feel like a big fool and jose is to stupid to realize that he should be a fool.

oh and if mason were such a great lawyer he should have known to listen to those tapes.

KBelichWFTV Kathi Belich, WFTV
Baez is exchanging texts with people magazine reporter during video jail visit presentation

"Jo Jo Swim???" The jury is going to hear this and conclude that GA would never throw that out as a fond memory if he was involved in a drowning cover-up. It would never happen, IMO.

I had that same, exact thought.

I really wish George hadn't mentioned the special squeezes or whatever. I don't think it's anything other than babying his daughter (princess, you're so beautiful, etc) but in that context it was kinda creepy and probably will be used later against him.

Knowing now that ICA knew that Caylee was dead, according to that poor excuse for an attorney, these videos REALLY show how sick, twisted and evil ICA really is. I follow a lot of trials.....and ICA ranks right up there with Ted Bundy. It is amazing though to see this type of sociopathic behavior live and in color.

bbm
That is right Baez is NOT Pro Bono..
From the $200,000 ABC paid..Baez was paid $89,000; Andrea Lyon got $21,000

And there are over $68,000 owed in taxes :innocent:

Also, she would voice that she wanted to swim.

During all this I thought ICA was horribly selfish and egomaniacal, but seeing all these videos in a row like this, and she knows her poor child is dead and continues to give her distraught parents hope, is really turning me towards the thinking that she's a legit psycho. If she wasn't in jail for this she wouldv'e probably ended up being a Black Widow, marrying men for their money and knocking them off one by one. IMO.

Yummm and thanks, Nurse! Now you're tawkin! :)

On another note, has anyone notice if CM has seemed to distance himself from ICA after that jail house tape was played with ICA dropping all the "F" bombs and talking very disrespectfully to Cindy? I think it was Dr. Lillian Glass that made that observation.

Anyone else notice? I hadn't noticed but I'm curious about it.

WFTV Expert saying DT can't change their defense but now has to change their tactics so that they can try the case based on it being used for appeal.

The DT needs to CREATE SOME ERROR IN this trial.

Hold on folks looks like the ride is going to get bumpier.

Says every time he the WFTV expert looks at ICA she looks more monsterous! Yipee!

Expert also says as a legal analyst he has an opinion on JB's competency but won't articulate it...he will leave it up to the viewers.

I got choked up hearing George talk about pulling little Caylee around in that wagon

I'm with you, Linda. Even though we have watched these videos LONG ago, it is having the same affect on me.

Don't know if I might have missed it . . . anyone know if they've played the video of kc strutting her stuff in that blue hoodie during her original arrest? If not, sure hope they do. Jury will LOVE that one.

KBelichWFTV: Baez is exchanging texts with people magazine reporter during video jail visit presentation [via Twitter] (and he questioned Yuri Melich's professionalism?!?!?)

bbm

are you Freakin' kidding me??? Baez is texting a reporter during Trial!!! Unreal..

KBelichWFTV: Baez is exchanging texts with people magazine reporter during video jail visit presentation [via Twitter] (and he questioned Yuri Melich's professionalism?!?!?)

Baez is going to try to use People Magazine as another reason that GA covered up the accident and used money to profit from Caylee's death.

I am on the edge of my seat waiting for the jury to get to see ICA's meltdown. Please please please if you are able to post tweets from the courtroom with the jurors reactions do. I am unable to follow along on twitter for some reason. That video should definitely show ICA's true colors to the jurors!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NysesPieces