2011.06.03 TRIAL Day Nine (Afternoon Session)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
They want the jury to be able to judge for themselves that it does not smell like garbage. This is a odor unique to itself.
I can't believe they can preserve that! How did I miss this? I am sitting here in shock! WOW!!!:eek::eek::ohwow:

casey just gave a big smile ! even if she is 100% innocent, what in the hell is she doing smiling ?!?!?!

ICA looks to be ripping Baez or CM a new one. :giggle:

Unfortunately work has kept interrupting me from being here full time - and I am hopping back and forth - do we really think HHJP is going to allow the jury to smell these metal containers? (LG hoping more than all hope together he does)

Now holding breath until HHJP is back. If you hear a loud crash it is just me falling off my chair...ignore..

Mark Lippman, Anthony Family attorney, is joining George and Cindy in the courtroom. #CaseyAnthony -fell

by cfnews13casey via twitter at 3:05 PM

They want the jury to be able to judge for themselves that it does not smell like garbage. This is a odor unique to itself.

I thought HHJP already denied this?

Florida Evidence code prohibits the jury from conducting an experiment does it not? I could imagine this being added to the list of grounds of appeal should it get. I read in the Atty's thread that SoCalSleuth thought this would be an impermissible experiment. (Does anyone know what the other Attorneys thought?)

Add to this the risk of an OJ "glove does not fit" fiasco (catchphrase anyone -"you cannot smell"?) and you must question why the prosecution want this in, they seem to think they have a strong case and even without this the evidence for at least homicide of some sort is strong on any view of the evidence.

I agree....there's too much proof that there was dead body in the car, but I do believe JB is going to play dumb!

I know! I've been trying to figure out why he didn't just admit the body was in the trunk and blame it on GA.

I know it would be very tramatic for jurors to smell the cans, but they need to, jmo

please dear goddess/god, please judge perry,please let the cans of air come in...do it for caylee, please..

I though t1 or 2 jurors have smelled decomp before, is so their nose will know and perhaps can confirm that with the other jurors during deliberation who will smell it for the 1st time.

Unfortunately work has kept interrupting me from being here full time - and I am hopping back and forth - do we really think HHJP is going to allow the jury to smell these metal containers? (LG hoping more than all hope together he does)

Now holding breath until HHJP is back. If you hear a loud crash it is just me falling off my chair...ignore..

So the jury is out right now?

Why the 5 minute break?!

Likely a smoke break for those that smoke..however, IF that box is still open, the Decomp odour even tho dispersed throughout a large room is still going to be detectable.(ETA It may take awhile..however)....Maybe some may think it smells like garbage..but believe me a STRONG Whiff will permanantly imprint into your memory banks forever!!!:rocker:

Now she's kind of grinning in a flirtatious manner....cunning may be a better word.

I worry about the smell evidence. This could be the OJ glove of this case if the smel is diminished.. the SA would test it first correct? I think the jury believes in the smell with 5 witnesses now...

Since I just ate and the talk of decomp odor is turning my stomach, I think it is time for this:

256y7gn.jpg

Our beautiful little Caylee.

Mark Lippman, Anthony Family attorney, is joining George and Cindy in the courtroom. #CaseyAnthony -fell

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WhokilledBettie?