2011.06.03 TRIAL Day Nine (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wouldn't be surprised if a bunch of homeless people go in there just to get out of the heat.

I was thinking the same thing. They probably attend court everyday regardless of which trial it is. lol

IMO, ICA is looking a bit pale with all of the trunk talk...she has gotta be wondering what's going to be said next.

Wouldn't it be great if sweet Caylee could float in with her angel wings and tell "her story"?

What is Baez doing walking around in front of the DT table...I thought we was about to go up to the podium..

Cindy said there was normally a red plaid blanket in the car but it was missing.

also the amscot lady said she seen a blanket in the car too

I don't understand why she didn't just torch that car and report it stolen.

Ohhhh, my heart!
I've never seen this before... and it's perfectly clear.... :(

We can be sure that the state has a similar diagram to show the jury. There will be no doubt that Caylee was dead and decomposing in the back of her mother's car. Precious Caylee Marie will give her own silent compelling testimony.

I'm not convinced ICA will be able to maintain her stone face when SA presents all evidence proving Caylee's deceased body in the trunk.

Were these actual pics in the discovery? I would love to see the picture of the trunk again to see the stain with the naked eye- my TV is too far away!!!!

I am trying so hard not to cry at work right now...

I am wearing sunglasses when I leave in about 6 minutes to walk my nephew home from preschool. I might lose it even worse when I see him.

So there was only one dryer sheet found in the car?

the court room is not for actors , the face perhaps is grinding all wheels of con-ing, lieing or just playing with people to an abrupt. Bite her lip>jaw clenching, ?

all of my posts are for my friend and the authorities of WS to gleen as proper and as such this may not be retransmitted in any mode of the 21th century information superhighway

A doll & Caylee's backpack were retrieved from the car. That proves that she didn't take her to a babysitter! Obviously LE knew since they found these items, that she was last in the car.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lockett