2011.06.03 TRIAL Day Nine (Morning Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Very hard to hear George on this video - ICA's voice very loud - George soft.
ICA talking to her parents, so casual about the search efforts for Caylee - might as well be talking to changes they are planning for their garden or something.
Once again she is avoiding the issues of anything to do with the "disappearance" "Mom we aren't talking about that" and now she is starting "I just want to go home - I feel a little hopeless"......

Court room ICA looks annoyed with Jail house ICA, as she watches the vid on her monitor.

I hope the jury is keeping in mind that apparently ICA already knew Caylee had supposedly drowned...and according to the DT George knew too.

"I just want to go home"

Nothing about Caylee. :banghead:

I wonder if this is the first time in her life ICA has had to see her own lies played back to her - she has never had to watch herself in action - must be unsettling - even for someone as cold as ICA

I would hope that one of her attorneys went over these with her sometime before the trial to prepare her. Who knows?

cries that she wants to go home
doesn't want to talk about "where's Caylee?"

I am sure that Caylee would want to go home too. And that little Caylee was a little hopeless at this point.

I just want to go home...I feel a little hopeless, no more helpless.....wahhhh...how do you think Caylee felt ICA???????

Wow, this is the good video when she yell's at her mom... It's all about Casey going home... .. Also does anyone notice when Casey says "Oh Absolutely" "absolutely" I just cringed because you know it a fake absolutely...

Did KC start to say "Mom, we're not talking about Caylee today" but CA cut her off? The volume is very low for GA & CA on this vid. TIA

Aside - KC's every statement is about herself: I'm tired, I want to go home, I'm being as strong as I can. She has almost no inflection in her voice when speaking about what's being done in re to finding Caylee.

The jurors are once again glued to their monitors watching this video. #CaseyAnthony -fell

by cfnews13casey via twitter at 8:11 AM

"Everyday I wake up" and it's still all about Casey..how she slept and how she's feeling! She is one evil lady and I don't care what mental issues..this one is capable of being responsible. ^i^

I just want to reach through time and 'puter screen and shake her. She is mad, bad and dangerous to know. Female Ted Bundy. I am suprised she isnt representing herself really.

When asked by CA what ICA wants to say to Caylee - she says:

"Just that I love her and miss her - that's a constant."

WTH talks like that?

Whatever Jose is doing keeps grabbing her attention now.

why do the A's go on and on and on about how everyone loves her...they love her...they all love her.....grrrrrrr

Minute the Anthonys started asking her if there was any more she could tell them about Caylee being missing she started carrying on and crying about herself and wanting to get out of jail. She is trying to get her parents to get her out of jail somehow. Such a manipulator.

me me me cry cry cry for me.

CA says: "she starting to show...she's very cute." So CA can identify that someone is just "starting" to show but could not see the show in her own daughter at 7 months pregnant.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lyle.person1