2011.06.03 TRIAL Day Nine (Morning Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I remember the first time I watched these videos how shocked I was by her demeanor. Watching them again now, knowing Caylee was found and how close she was to home, drives home how truly scary this woman is.

HHJP just told the State that he had given something to the Defense last night after State had left. Guess there was a behind the door meeting between Judge and Defense last night. How interesting!
My understanding was that he gave them (written) instructions on how to use the "Bridge Program." I believe that is the real time software that allows the prosecution and defense to see transcripts, etc. He also provided a copy to the SA which JA stated they did receive.

KC looks different today, she's been prepped to look concerned!

"I do need to keep myself distracted"

Um, yeah, just ignore that fact that your daughter is dead! :banghead:

what's the reason for Caylee no longer being here???

When asked by CA what ICA wants to say to Caylee - she says:

"Just that I love her and miss her - that's a constant."

WTH talks like that?

Especially to a two-year old.

How many time does ICA say "I" or "me" versus "Caylee"? Maybe I'll go back and count later...

ohh, so laughing lifts your heart, can get you out of whatever you are feeling....glad those people from the jail church filled her in how to "keep going" so JB--tell the jury why we see ICA laughing all the time...hmmmmmm

KC and JB beings shown something of GREAT interest on the chubby assistant guy's laptop. Sorry, don't recall his name. :/

Wish I knew what that was!!!! JB looked serious/concerned and KC even more depressed or upset looking. She's beginning to look hopeless (IMO). Good!

moo

she has to keep herself distracted

I was wondering, is this the rage video? I'm not sure I've seen that one.

#caseyanthony and her dad George are both wearing light yellow. For some reason I'm thinking that wasn't planned. #fox35
by anthonycase via twitter at 9:15 AM

#CaseyAnthony George and Cindy also in court today watching. Wonder what they think of these videos now?

by bobkealing via twitter at 8:15 AM

"I do need to keep myself distracted"

Um, yeah, just ignore that fact that your daughter is dead! :banghead:

So this la-di-dah denial thingy is something that she DECIDED to do?

why do the A's go on and on and on about how everyone loves her...they love her...they all love her.....grrrrrrr

I always felt they were afraid she was going to "wish them into the corn field."

Ah - was that Baez who said he dreamt he woke up in a closet? A little foreshadowing here - LOL.
Oh lordie, does this woman never stop talking about herself?

Poor thing. They woke her up at 4:30. Talking happily about her funny trip to the courthouse. It's hilarious. Really nice ladies took care of her, they had to bring her back later in the afternoon because she wasn't supposed to be up that early.

Let me tell you a funny story about a man in a cupboard that will cheer you up about your dead granddaughter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
relaxininaz