2011.06.03 TRIAL Day Nine (Morning Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
How on earth can she laugh and be so cheerful in jail?

Because she, ICA, has so far been so successful at covering up the murder of her 2 1/2 year old and all the attention is directed to her. She has room and board and isn't moving from place to place looking for a bed and a shower and JB visits her and she is enjoying her celebrity status.

She scams her parents and her brother. She lies 24/7 and she has all the time in jail to pretend and prepare.

She deflects the conversations and says little nice things about the people in front of her to keep them engaged and supportive of her lies. Despicable

Thank God she didn't fool the police.

Her heart is aching because she wants to go home, not because she wants Caylee home.

Her heart is aching b/c she want to be home with her family. She feels in her gut Caylee is coming home any day. But her heart isn't aching that Caylee is gone?

"My heart is aching I just want to be home with our family."

Casey isn't looking so good today. I wonder if watching her lies is getting to her, or if reality is setting in about how bad this looks

aside from the general appeasement GA CA provide - I get a sense that they really are "pressuring" ICA with all the 3rd birthday stuff....

bobkealing bob kealing
#CaseyAnthony Couple of jurors noting Casey's comments that she fells Caylee will come home alive.

Ha ha, funny. Refers to her jail cell as a "dorm".

#CaseyAnthony Couple of jurors noting Casey's comments that she fells Caylee will come home alive.

by bobkealing via twitter at 8:13 AM

The Casey we are seeing today, and yesterday, the one with the hard eys, impassive face, and slightly wondering/interest look, is, in my opinion, the REAL Casey, someone watching how she reacted, not remembering exactly because the REAL Casey is now sitting there, the one who may be missing what the rest of us have.

MOO

Sims was just showing Baez something on her laptop (ICA is seeing it, too)

When asked by CA what ICA wants to say to Caylee - she says:

"Just that I love her and miss her - that's a constant."

WTH talks like that?

Someone who is intelligient but is not educated ^i^

Her baby is gone... and she's finding therapy in laughing and having a good time? "But I DO need to keep myself distracted" Hmmmm

Needs to keep herself dishtracted.

Annie is one of the ones she told Lee to not trust. IIRC, she said, "Annie, pfft, don't even bother."

O/T I was remembering Annie's hat being found in the A's garbage ripped to shreds.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lyle.person1