2011.06.03 TRIAL Day Nine (Morning Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
You wouldn't be able to get me to laugh if my child was missing. This just proves how cold KC really is...

Even after hearing these tapes for the 20th time, it's amazing how she spins lies to her parents so fast... I don't think the Anthony's had a day of peace since she was born. Insane would of been a better defense.
A guy on Joy behar(sp) show said last night she would of been better off if she went to Universal and started yelling out loud. OMG Where did my office go, my office was here yesterday where is my office... and then use the crazy defense.

She set up her telling of her "funny" day with the lifting my heart with laughter speech.

She's all about me me me.

Can someone tell me if the jury gets to see the video of her reaction to Caylee's remains found near her house, do we get to see it too? Thanka!

She thinks she is special since they have to move her(seclude) when other inmates are around. What she don't know is, it is not cause she is "special" it's to keep her from a butt whopping by another inmate.

there she goes with that "sh" thing..."...mine grows shhhhhstronger everyday."

Also, who says..."I know she'll be with us again."

Wouldn't it be more like..."I have to find my daughter...I'm going crazy not knowing where Caylee is...or...I can't sleep, eat or BREATHE until I find Caylee"?

I think Casey is watching the video's intently for ways to bolster her present defense account (the drowning, abuse, dysfunction etc.) She's reaching for clues, in a backwards sort of way.

ICA - I'm being as strong as I can considering the situation. I just want to go home. Every day I wake up hoping and praying I can go home. Just want to be with you guys and help find her. Feeling helpless.

CA - Anything I can do for you? Anything special.

ICA - keep doing what you are doing. Heard you were on Larry King. Know he's very insightful.

CA - Holly went on Nancy Grace. She loves you. Anny and Corey and Becky are helping out.

ICA - do you know what the baby is?

CA - It's a boy.

ICA - I knew it was a boy. I could feel it. I had a dream about her last night.

CA - Every body is helping in their own way. Chris said to tell you that he loves you.

ICA - those are my big brothers I know. Every day I worry about gma, how is she?

CA - I haven't had a chance to talk to her. Uncle Vance is taking care of her.

ICA - my heart is aching because I just want to be back with my family. My gut every day -stronger and stronger every day. I know she is coming home - I can feel it.

CA - I want her home for her 3rd bday.

ICA - every day I can feel it. I know she is going to be home with us. Everybody has to keep the faith.

CA - can you speak with a pastor?

ICA - Last week there were 2 people while she was waiting for JB. They were from the church and he told her a little story that lifted her heart. About waking up in a closet and didn't know how he got there and started laughing which lifted his heart. They all laughed and he told her that laughter is good for the heart.

CA - Laughter is good for the heart.

ICA - I do need to keep myself distracted. Everything happens for the reason. Yesterday morning was nuts. They woke her up at 4:30 when she didn't have to be at the courthouse til 1:00. Gets to courthouse at 6:45. No room for her because she has to be by herself. Took her back to jail until 9:30. Then back to the courthouse again. People knew her from last week and they made her laugh and took care of her. Made her smile and laugh to see GA and CA in person yesterday. That felt so much better in her heart because they weren't so far away. Only 3 hours of sleep the night before. Three trips to the courthouse like a field trip. Put stuff back in perspective. Getting to see them was the most important thing of the day.

CA - didn't hear about court til late. They were sitting at visitation wondering where she was.

Can someone tell me if the jury gets to see the video of her reaction to Caylee's remains found near her house, do we get to see it too? Thanka!

No, the State agreed to not show that one.

ICA talks and talks and talks and talks so she can't be questioned or pressured. When she is confronted she flips. Interesting that she manages her parents and Lee like this. She talks so they can't.

Awwee..poor poor ICA, having trouble sleeping...need some chloraform??????

I love how Caylee is just "stuff" she doesn't want to talk about. Let's talk about other stuff...OMG I just want to reach through this computer...

Me...Me...Me...
I wanna talk about ME!!!!
I am the most important things on earth. Not you...not Caylee...it is all about ME.

Casey talking about taking her field trip to court and taking a shower and keeping herself distracted

I don't know how they can speak so nicely to her and listen to her speak about things that make HER feel better while KNOWING she's not divulging info that could potentially lead to their missing granddaughter! That is CRAZY to me!

This all about Casey and here her daughter is missing. Unbelievable. She doesn't have one question to ask. No one is asking her anything. Just so unbelievable just yapping about herself. She really makes me sick and her parents bug me too for putting up with her.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
relaxininaz