2011.06.03 TRIAL Day Nine (Morning Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
He was really trying to convey trust in her. And she just lied and lied and manipulated and lied.
So sad.

I don't know about that. I lived in toxic atmosphere similar to this as a teen. I was the scapegoat and their son never did anything wrong. The family was ''perfect'' and often used the same tones as the Anthony's in the video. They kept everything hidden behind closed doors and kept their public faces on even on the phone.
The voices all sound phony to me, in these videos. I don't know whether they KNOW they are being recorded, but it's possible they might have been alerted to a chance of it. OR, they are so paranoid about guards being able to listen in, they are keeping up the 'good family' facade.

I don't believe for one minute they don't know Caylee is really dead in this video. They are pleading for help (to lead them to the body?) and she is pleading to get out.

oh wait...George is now saying, 'if this gets out I don't care but...' talking about America's Most Wanted...

SO THEY KNEW THIS WAS BEING RELEASED ALL ALONG?!?!? :maddening:

What is this "reach out" that they use? Is it a local thing? ^i^

And here she sits...thousands of $$$ later.:floorlaugh:

Very very interesting to see ICA's lack of "self grooming" and how she has barely touched her hair or clothes once while these videos play...... she is captivated like I've never seen her before.

She's really loving this movie. She thinks she should be nominated for an Oscar.

I said this during CA's testimony, but I think this tape reinforces my belief that this jury may not recommend the DP because of how this is contained within the family.

CA & GA may show up for the SA during the guilt phase, but I think they will use their comments about being a tight family, and their demeanor, to plead with the jury to not take their daughter away, especially in light of losing their grand-daughter.

It's very possible that the "mercy" factor will lead to LWOP, if only because the jury would feel guilty because of CA/GA. JMO, though.

Casey is glad there has been support for her family. George says there are a lot of people with a big heart. George is saying that people from all over the world: emails and phone calls. Casey says she has gotten letters from all over the world. George wants Casey to keep eating to keep up her strength.

Casey has told Jose, George, Cindy and Lee if there was anything she could think of...she sent a message to Jose and she didn't think he would show up because it was late 11:00 but Jose came because he cares.

IMHO: all the giddy ness and hyper-manic personality Casey exhibits in these jail tapes is due to ICA excitement over her new "relationship" with Jose as her defense attorney.

:twocents:

:wave: Everyone.

I see a "tortured soul" watching these videos (ICA).... and then as quickly as I believe she is "tortured" - I see anger when she shakes her head "testifying" that she doesn't agree with what she has already said on videotape..... Amazing....

MagpieFromHinky Pamela
Juror's are intent on the video and watching KC in court. A few have looked to George also.

The way Casey and JB sit there conspiring right in front of the jury is really making them look so guilty........don't they have any sense?
Never mind, silly question.

If either of them had any sense, we wouldn't be here today. She would have plead out THREE YEARS ago.

Glad someone else was looking out for Caylee. Casey sure wasn't. If I were her, and people came to visit me, I'd be taking our video/conference time to be telling the person who was there to see me about different places to look into, magazines to get the story out to, newspapers, news shows, etc. She does nothing. Just wants to talk about herself.

ICA almost seems shocked to watch herself and see all her lies

Caylee WAS NOT missing!! ICA! She wasn't missing!! You don't need to join a network for missing children.

KBelichWFTV Kathi Belich, WFTV
Jurors are hearing George plead with Casey to give clues to find Caylee.. One or another steals a glance of her as they're watching tape

If I was on the jury, my question would be- If they knew that Caylee was dead, would they be having this type of conversation?

I think ICA is getting close to a breaking point - I think there may be a temper tantrum coming up - probably out of sight of the jury, but I think she is getting close - within the next 24 hours.

I HOPE SO!!!:sick:

KC always sounds soooo bored when replying to GA. Like hurry the heck up and talk about me. All that sighing.

They just showed a shot of GA & CA. IMO, GA looks very pizzed, watching himself being taken by his daughter.

KBelichWFTV Kathi Belich, WFTV
Jurors are hearing George plead with Casey to give clues to find Caylee.. One or another steals a glance of her as they're watching tape

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay