2011.06.03 TRIAL Day Nine (Morning Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
That lil girl has a name Casey Caylee! I don't like how she keeps saying lil girl.

I was thinking the same thing...she's completely detached. But remember in the audio of YM interviewing ICA, she kept calling her grandparents "my mother's parents."

THAT little girl. My MOTHER's parents...as if these are people she only knows from a distance. :banghead:

Is Cheney Mason really one of the best Defense Attorneys in the US, Mr Sheaffer?

OMG! :eek:

Bill S is saying this is probably the first time CM has seen these videos!

I said this during CA's testimony, but I think this tape reinforces my belief that this jury may not recommend the DP because of how this is contained within the family.

CA & GA may show up for the SA during the guilt phase, but I think they will use their comments about being a tight family, and their demeanor, to plead with the jury to not take their daughter away, especially in light of losing their grand-daughter.

It's very possible that the "mercy" factor will lead to LWOP, if only because the jury would feel guilty because of CA/GA. JMO, though.

I also think that the fact that the ME will not be able to indicate a cause of death will allow the jury to give LWOP. Duct tape or not, no one except KC can know what happened, and I don't believe she will EVER come clean.
jmo

Reporters on WFTV are saying they believe this is the first time JB has heard the jailhouse tapes.

BS saying CM likely never saw these videos........... Well, that's his fault - if he is really one of the best attorneys in the nation.

"Jo Jo Swim???"

Tells me that Jose did go through these videos, plucking out stuff to use against George. A sad comment on his ability as a defense strategist.
Really? Would George utter those words if what the defense was alleging actually happened?
Good GooblyGoo!!!
If I was a juror, I'd consider filing a lawsuit against the defense team for grave insult to my intelligence.

I don't know about that. I lived in toxic atmosphere similar to this as a teen. I was the scapegoat and their son never did anything wrong. The family was ''perfect'' and often used the same tones as the Anthony's in the video. They kept everything hidden behind closed doors and kept their public faces on even on the phone.
The voices all sound phony to me, in these videos. I don't know whether they KNOW they are being recorded, but it's possible they might have been alerted to a chance of it. OR, they are so paranoid about guards being able to listen in, they are keeping up the 'good family' facade.

I don't believe for one minute they don't know Caylee is really dead in this video. They are pleading for help (to lead them to the body?) and she is pleading to get out.

oh wait...George is now saying, 'if this gets out I don't care but...' talking about America's Most Wanted...

SO THEY KNEW THIS WAS BEING RELEASED ALL ALONG?!?!? :maddening:
You make a good point. If this family was so beautiful, why would it have come to this gruesome climax? I too grew up in a toxic family, and believe me, they put on one face for the public, and the mask drops in private. There are signs in jails telling you calls and visits are recorded, so yes, they knew.

I keep expecting her to jump up and say "Stop! I'm guilty. This was all me and I can't let my family suffer anymore"....and then I remember this is Casey Anthony we're watching, and we wouldn't be watching her right now if she were that kind of person.
It's sadder than sad.

THAT'S THE ONLY THING THAT WILL SAVE HER FROM DEATH BAEZ.

hAVE HER DO IT NOW.

OMG, all I can say is she plays her poor parents like a fiddle.
I have never seen a more desperate parent/grandparent than George and she flicks him off like a fly.Pitiful!
:(

"Jo Jo Swim???"

This to me was a clear indication that she DID NOT drown and die in GEorge's arms and he did not cover it up, for had this really happened, he would NOT be able to mention this so casually. MO

I hate to say it but C Mason should have retired bEFORE he took this case. He is a death qualified attorney. yet he never reviewed these tapes or knew what was in them??? He would allow Baez to put on the defense he put on using George as a scape goat?? Its obvious GA was nothing but supportive and loving and had nothing to do with KC and the babies death. Baez didn't need to use GA or Kronk in his defense yet he put that out there inspite of these tapes??? What the heck is wrong with Mason??? I think he must have alzheimers or something. No good lawyer would have allowed this type of defense.

Tells me that Jose did go through these videos, plucking out stuff to use against George. A sad comment on his ability as a defense strategist.
Really? Would George utter those words if what the defense was alleging actually happened?
Good GooblyGoo!!!

And we see him, and ICA smirk as if they think they are doing a good job. I really believe they are a lot alike. They can't self reflect.

There is NO WAY that jury could believe that this man abused this girl or that he was there when the baby drowned and disposed of her. NO WAY.

After all these lies the jury must really know by now so soon that this woman is guilty of not only murdering her daughter but the slow torturous murder of her family.

MO
Sitting in the jurors position: weighing defense strategy and listening as if GA was a child molester: It still rings UNTRUE!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
peleona