2011.06.04 Sidebar Day Ten [MERGED]

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Baez is fuming! He went into the sidebar with his arms tightly crossed and his shoulders hunched. He came out looking ready to explode. He kept giving HHJP a look, then he tore out of the courtroom "like a bat out of Hell", as my mother would say.

His day didn't begin well with another law lesson from HHJP at 9 am. This can't be good for hi,.
bbm

LOL, just wait till the guilty verdict is read!

I'm posting this here because I think the door slammed on me! I have a question....could they have compared the ONE head hair found in the trunk...to the hair found on the skull and gotten a PERFECT MATCH??? Complete with hair with more post-mortem banding?????????????????

Well there's never a perfect match, but a high probability and matching similarities, sure. I don't think the witness we just saw is a DNA-analyst though. She didn't go deep into Casey and Caylee being related because they share the same genes/DNA or anything like that. I think the prosuction's next witness, hopefully a DNA-analyst will talk more about hair-matching and such. If they were able to get decent samples (not contaminated) from the hairs..

:twocents: The term "perfect match" won't be used but the terms "consistent with, similar to, exhibiting the same microscopic features as" CAN & WILL be used.

I guess my question is also, did any of the hair on the skull or duct tape exhibit any post mortem root banding that would be CONSISTENT with the hair found in the trunk? If so, that will be the nail in the coffin of ICA.

ETA: Was there any post mortem root banding on any of the hair found on the skull or duct tape??

Baez is fuming! He went into the sidebar with his arms tightly crossed and his shoulders hunched. He came out looking ready to explode. He kept giving HHJP a look, then he tore out of the courtroom "like a bat out of Hell", as my mother would say.

His day didn't begin well with another law lesson from HHJP at 9 am. This can't be good for him. :gavel:

Hee-hee, that dude couldn't kill a spider.

But Baez ran out the front door of the court - very perplexing.

I knew Baez was going to try all sorts of nonsense today.

Maybe he was running out to do more photo ops with the locals like he did yesterday... Did anyone else catch that on Nancy Grace last night. He went for a stroll at lunch time (and the attys on the show were shocked he left the court at all) and when he got outside, he was all posing for the media and some women ran up and wanted pics, and he stood there with his arms around them while everyone took pictures. During Lunch, In the middle of a murder trial.

FGS, I'm about to throw an ICA fit here. I was trying to watch on HLN, but it's commercials with a little trial thrown in, so I finally get everything hooked up online just to watch them walk out in recess.

Anyone know why they broke so soon?

I think because Baez is just about pushing JPerry to the limits - so you might see a "Perry" tanty soon.

I still don't know what happened, but as I said yesterday, I don't think JB understands the evidence or expert testimony.

What is this comment about history being made?

totally agree! stick to a story...they were insinuating that GA had keys to the pontiac and they have KC saying that her dad had the car and hit a squirrel :banghead:

You are correct! :)
The defense makes me crazy!:banghead:

I missed the last 5 min due to a phone call but did I see JB practically running out of the court room through the main doors with his thwart buddy behind him? Did something bad happen?

His day didn't begin well with another law lesson from HHJP at 9 am. This can't be good for him. :gavel:
I am so curious as to what was said to cause such a reaction from JB. Can't be good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bleausky