2011.06.04 TRIAL Day Ten (Morning Session ONLY)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
bobkealing bob kealing
#caseyanthonytrial Brief interruption of wesh.con feed I'm told is solved now.

It is becoming abundantly more and more apparent that KC was *the only one* tied to Caylee when she was already dead. Scares JB to death, as it should.
Proof beyond a reasonable doubt! :great:

Originally Posted by Meagain
You're all lucky you can watch this. WFTV doesn't work for me. Click Orlando is teensy little boxes with blue around.

I can't even find other links here. More coffee.

I am having trouble to with some of the live feed to. I just keep on jumping back and forth. HLN has some of the trial live but to many commercials. Click Orlando has a little box you click on to get full screen, but it also keeps going out on me. Not sure why. But you can find the links in the Media thread as well as current news. Hope this helps :blowkiss:

I am glad also that all these bright women are showing ICA what she could have been if she chose a different path. Or were not a sociopath.

I have thought the same thing whenever a young woman has had to interact with her within the court system. You can see the envy on her face," I could have done that":innocent:

We are up to 104 State exhibits

Yes and this alone shoots the entire defense theory right out of the water. :great:

We know KC did not value Caylees life but if she values her own and she is smart she should try to plea now.

I'm late! Is there a site that shows these exhibits? Thank you! :)

Wouldn't DS do the cross on KL? If so, seems she should be the one to stand over by the board of the hairs earlier. Then again, my immediate thought was that JB's only reason for wanting to be over by that board was to take a closer look at the exhibit to figure out how the hell he'd tear it or what she was saying apart.

JA: is giving the witness one of the hairs she was given to identify. He would like to move that into evidence.

HHJP: defense?

JB: no objections (Casey looked at Jose)

JA: want to show you exhibit "it"

yes

JA: a known sample you submitted?

HHJP: what says the defense?

JB: (sadly) no objections

JA: exhibit iw for identification

yes

JA: That was from Cindy Anthony?

yes

JA: George

lab markings and my initials...

#caseyanthonytrial Photojournalist @RedHuber lens at the ready has also taken many of the great space shuttle photos for decades.

by bobkealing via twitter at 6:38 AM

Cool! :cool:

goes to show what a bad theory he has! Should have stuck with the nanny theory!

Thought yesterday that JB has tied the DT to defending two different theories and this has put him in way over his head. Huge error by the DT in the defense of ICA.

I woke up late, nice to read JB was schooled once again! Thanks to all for the recaps!

Links so I can log on and watch! :blowkiss:

caylee-photo.jpg

goes to show what a bad theory he has! Should have stuck with the nanny theory!
DT should have stuck with no theory at all and just attacked the State's case based on lack of motive, new scientific procedures and no cause of death. Those were the State's weaker areas, but DT sweeps past those and tries to paint its own picture of what happened. State wins!

IIRC, KL testified that the post-mortem root banding shows up after 2 days at the earliest and up to 15 days after death.

Not 15 minutes after the baby is pulled from the pool and never seen again when her father and Roy Kronk take her away.

No No ....remember that GA handed a "wet" lifeless Caylee back to KC! So JB still has KC being the last one to have Caylee.....somehow she ends up in the care/custody/control of the meter reader.....just JB hasn't revealed that portion yet.....

I like how she genuinely studies each envelope to make sure she really does recognize it. It's not rote, it's not cursory. She really LOOKS for lab markings and initials.

I noticed with her and the other female witness they were showing these envelopes to that they "accidentally" showed them one that did not belong to them.

So, the jury is sure they are looking at and identifying envelopes they "absolutely" did handle.

That backs up Dr. G's statement that the tape was placed on Caylee before decomp too.

That could really bring home the fact that the duct tape WAS the murder weapon!

We know KC did not value Caylees life but if she values her own and she is smart she should try to plea now.

I think it's too late, that ship has sailed. Why would the state even consider it at this point?

(to verify my previous posted tweet) RedHuber tweeted;
Inside #caseyanthony courtroom with Court TV camera crew.
about 1 hour ago via Twitter for BlackBerry

:cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads