2011.06.04 TRIAL Day Ten (Morning Session ONLY)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
5 min recess

by Gabe Travers/WESH.com at 8:26 AM

Jury let out of courtroom so attorneys can argue this issue with judge.

by cfnews13casey via twitter at 8:26 AM

JB thwarted again by the law.

I think it may seem that JB is confusing the witness and making a whole of sense but I think an official transcript (hopefully the jury gets to read the testimonies?) and the chance for the jury to actually process all that he's saying, would result in them realizing that NOTHING that he has been saying makes sense. What's his tactic? Confuse the jury, nothing more. I wish LBD was redirecting though. I like Linda's approach more than JA though, she slowly builds to a climax, allowing the jury to understand what the witness is saying. I'm not sure JA did that today.

this is the trial thread.. please do not discuss JB or his lawschool history. thanks so much :)

HHJP: what is the name of this study?

JA: the study is not finished yet, steven shaw will testify about that later

HHJP: witness, do you know this study?

yes

HHJP: has any of your testimony been based on that report?

no

HHJP: objection is sustained (in a big way, HHJP cited case law) While the jury is out take a recess for five.

[/B]
BBM.

It's not. That might be the case if they hadn't found the body. But you have to also remember that dogs hit on the trunk for having a dead body in it, multiple people testified to the smell of decomposition, and caylee's remains were found 15 houses down from ICA's residence.

The hair banding just blustered the states contention that Caylee's body was stored in ICA's trunk.

And we have the air samples too. :great:

Witness glaring at JB now

I think the State should ask the witness if she has any opinion as to where the ONE hair that show banding came from. Maybe there wasn't more than one, but there was the One so how did that happen? jmo

CFNews13Casey

George & Cindy stay in courtroom during break. #CaseyAnthony
half a minute ago via Twitter for iPad

I think the jury will be able to fully understand that even though there was only one hair showing the post mortem death banding... that one is one too many. It is a proven fact that the post mortem death banding is only seen in a deceased person. I'm not worried.

I'm with you. To me, it's like the logic questions:

If all granny smith apples are green, and all granny smith apples are apples, does that make all apples green? Nope.

If all hair with the death banding on it consistently comes from a corpse, does that mean all the hair from a corpse has death banding on it? Nope.

CFNews13Casey Casey Anthony News13
George & Cindy stay in courtroom during break. #CaseyAnthony

I strongly disagree about Ashton being slippery or slimey. After watching him for the past 3 years, it appears to me that he is a very up front and by the books kind of guy. I believe him to be honest.

My best adjective for Mr. Ashton is experienced.

Sheesh - The jury is in and out like pop-tarts today!

Stay focused people this is not about the attorneys but about a 2 year old girl who left us way too soon and getting justice for her

A thought just cross my mind :)crazy:) does anyone think that Linda Baden is feeding the D/T info and that Dorothy Sims is just being used as a seat warmer? For JB to be using computer and phone he's talking to someone,I bet it's her,cause she's been on TV alot lately spouting her throries :waitasec:

Is CM reasuring ICA that JB is doing a great job at proving that the FBI also conspired with LE and SA to railroad her for this "nonexisting" crime? GMAFB....JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove