2011.06.06 Sidebar (Trial Day Eleven)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning friends, late arriving..........I have a daughter similar to ICA and last night we had to take my granddaughter away. My heart is heavy but I gotta admit this case gave me and the rest of my family the strength and conviction to go get her. Please pray for us. Thanks for posting about today's trial. I'm here for the routine and escape at the moment while granddaughter rests. She's 3.

Im sure it was very hard, you did the right thing though. Lots of love and support coming from all of us. :blowkiss:

Morning friends, late arriving..........I have a daughter similar to ICA and last night we had to take my granddaughter away. My heart is heavy but I gotta admit this case gave me and the rest of my family the strength and conviction to go get her. Please pray for us. Thanks for posting about today's trial. I'm here for the routine and escape at the moment while granddaughter rests. She's 3.

And that was probably the best decision however hard it was to make and assure you're granddaughter will have a loving, family life...safe and secure... God Bless you, GMA Kat...JMHO

:hug:

#CaseyAnthonyTrial Vass just got served with paperwork from the defense/subpeona. Assured it's nothing to "freak out" about.
by bobkealing via twitter at 10:36 AM

No, it's not. Well get alot of "Aaaaannnnnd" meaningless question "Aaaaaannnd" meaningless question "Aaaaaannnd" etc. etc. etc.

And then the listeners will start to hear Charlie Brown's parents.

"whah whah whah, whah whah whah..."

This mid morning recess is longer than some. And, it's now 10:40 and still the court is not back in session.

Could the subpoena have something to do with information the DT thinks they learned during their deposition on friday night?

Good for you!

Confession:
something about dinner last night, heartburn this morning and Vass's testimony didn't sit well..after all this time, I never thought I would have to walk away from any testimony.
Poor little Caylee..
I'm going to try to rejoin you all.

I'm thinking JB should ask Dr. Vass what spaghetti stuck to a wall smells like. :waitasec:

Just a wild guess.... but I would think it smells like desperation!

Oh RiverRat I am so terribly sorry for your loss :cry:

You are right, that is what happens with an accidental drowning. Sadly, I have heard on the scanner a few times calls about an accidental drowning involving a child. I have heard the screaming in the background when paramedics arrive at the scene. It's a sound I will never, ever forget.

Please accept my deepest condolences. :rose:

#CaseyAnthonyTrial Vass just got served with paperwork from the defense/subpeona. Assured it's nothing to "freak out" about.
by bobkealing via twitter at 10:36 AM

I saw that on Twitter.. What's up with that, I wonder?
:waitasec:

Ah! I also have a child like that. They dont have children though! Its very very hard! God bless you!

I just logged on, reading the comments on the wesh site I've seen that the DT served Dr. Vass with a subpoena, what does this mean? they will use him as a witness in their case?
Under cross exam, the defense can only question on testimony presented first by the prosecution. They want to introduce their own issues/testimony. I think Dr Vass will do fine.It was obvious Mr Baez was NOT taking notes. :)

MOO and stuff.

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=139106"]2011.06.06 TRIAL Day Eleven (Morning Session) - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame] sidebar closing.. we are back :)

I despise listening to Beth Karras. She is obviously biased towards Baez, particularly the statement that he "neutralized" Karen Lowe regarding the death band. Obviously she and I were not watching the same trial...

Oh dear. I thought I had posted a lovely salad bar here for us all to counteract the waffle extravaganza. If anyone finds a salad bar running around some other thread, can you please corral it and wrangle it back over here? :blushing:

I would think that at least some of that trash would have absorbed the odor of decomp........

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Michavery