2011.06.06 Sidebar (Trial Day Eleven)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
What a morning!! Love love Dr. Vass - what an amazing man!

I just realized - I have not seen Ms. Simms say one word to ICA - just watched as they were leaving for lunch - nada - not even a glance...

I've thoroughly enjoyed listening to Dr. Vass all morning. he has such a cute voice/accent thing going on. how can the jury just not love him?! I love when he "geeks out." :)

Was the last box conditionally accepted into evidence because the box was already open? (That's what KB was saying). Does that make it a chain of custody issue?

I hope the jurors lunch is a light salad.

I just realized - I have not seen Ms. Simms say one word to ICA - just watched as they were leaving for lunch - nada - not even a glance...

I saw her say something to ICA this AM, but it was blunt.

All JB's objection distracted from Dr. Vazz testimony. I'm kinda mad about that. Wish I could watch the afternoon session. Thanks to those who make transcript! Hopefully it'll be on youtube as well.

I know... quite the interesting dynamic

Dayum. All we need is Dr. G on the stand about Caylee's remains, and we can call ICA done, done, DONE! Masterful job by Dr. Vass so far!!!!

Whew! OM .....my fingers are racing....my brain is firing every neuron available to stay up with this lovely exchange of history in the making!!!! Wow .....incredible stuff today!

I'm back to wondering about the pesticide being used in the trunk to kill the smell and bugs. Dr. Vass' testimony about a byproduct of chloroform could be from that, no?

Good observation! I wondered why she didn't seem to be around on the isocam.

I KNOW!!!! Wether she's guilty or innocent, how can she not react to this !!!

Since she didn't know what GA did with Caylee (after he ran away with the body and hid it) shouldn't she be overcome with grief...to know that GA put her in the trunk...right??

This is the information about the tire well scrapings Dr. Vass mentioned in testimony today..

aceticacidandchloroform.jpg

Mrs. Linda Baden in on IS ripping the Dr. Vass testimony to shreds!

wenwe, you and mombomb are doing such good work! Thank you soooo very very much for your updates!

Mr Baez B.I., seems dejected after his smackdown. It was more than him trying to slow down the momentum of the case, it was almost like he realized how ill prepared and knowledgable he is. He is very well learned in ONE aspect of the testimony then he is immediatley shot down and can't get his point in, then he is at a loss for anything else.

his new credentials "B.I". box inspector

Whew! OM .....my fingers are racing....my brain is firing every neuron available to stay up with this lovely exchange of history in the making!!!! Wow .....incredible stuff today!

Thank you Wenwe, for transcribing! Mombomb and Chiquita too! You are all amazing!

IMO methinks the DT is .....

TOAST! No Butter!

Anyone know if ICA's court clothes are her own or if they're from the county 'wardrobe room'? She's always fidgeting and adjusting some piece of clothing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Marni