2011.06.06 Sidebar (Trial Day Eleven)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
With the thousands of pages of "investigation" Jose did on Dr Vass I don't think he will be wise enough not to attack him. I think that is what Jose is going to try to do and it won't sit well with this jury, IMOO. I think they are about fed up seeing all of the people Jose has no problem attacking. This will backfire on the defense, I believe!

HUGE mistake if he goes after Vass. He will look like a 3rd grader challenging an Oxford scholar.

With Heavy Heart...Over the weekend, my cousin's 2 year old grandson was found lifeless in a swimming pool.

There was no covering it up, the mom is beyond devestated and won't be having a night on on the town for God Knows how long, and he was immediately taken to the hospital even though it was too late to save him. THIS is what happens with an accidental drowning...

As a lifelong Floridian, I've heard these stories before, never has it touched this close. If there happened to be any unreasonable doubt left in my mind about Casey Marie Anthony, it's forever Set in Stone now just how much of a Monster she truly is.

Love Your Baby's no matter how old ~
RR

I am so sorry for your loss.

Morning friends, late arriving..........I have a daughter similar to ICA and last night we had to take my granddaughter away. My heart is heavy but I gotta admit this case gave me and the rest of my family the strength and conviction to go get her. Please pray for us. Thanks for posting about today's trial. I'm here for the routine and escape at the moment while granddaughter rests. She's 3.

Where is Lee? Is he not there, and if not, why? Was he only there for the one day? I don't understand why he is not there sitting beside his parents.

Again from the discussion last night on blog talk the attorney talking with Tricia said the the State isn't sure nor the DT is sure what side LA is coming down on - now if this isn't an interesting can of worms.

Do we yet know what side the A's are on for sure?:banghead:

I hate the ICA tries to appear so important

Yes, It drives me crazy, watching her demeanor of superiority, meanwhile putting all these people through this, the money involved defending her, with the whole country watching......What gall.......Unbelievable, she's not affected!

I agree with the poster (sorry can't remember who) that said if JB does this cross, we will know for sure that it's "all about him".

KB reporting jurors are paying very close attention and taking notes, particularly the male PE teacher.

seems to be a lot of twitter action reporting this juror.

must be because he, er, attracts the eye?

Originally Posted by RiverRat
With Heavy Heart...Over the weekend, my cousin's 2 year old grandson was found lifeless in a swimming pool.

There was no covering it up, the mom is beyond devestated and won't be having a night on on the town for God Knows how long, and he was immediately taken to the hospital even though it was too late to save him. THIS is what happens with an accidental drowning...

As a lifelong Floridian, I've heard these stories before, never has it touched this close. If there happened to be any unreasonable doubt left in my mind about Casey Marie Anthony, it's forever Set in Stone now just how much of a Monster she truly is.

Love Your Baby's no matter how old ~
RR

Oh, my....I am so sorry for your loss and my heartfelt condolences to this baby's family....

Which is why I have always believed Caylee's death was not a result of an accident for one call to 911 and she might not have faced any charges...This is the difference between an actual accidental drowning and a homicide..JMHO

Justice for Caylee

Where is Lee? Is he not there, and if not, why? Was he only there for the one day? I don't understand why he is not there sitting beside his parents.

I'm wondering about this as well. He went to some trouble to be excluded from sequestration in order to be able to attend. Now he's a 'no show'? What was his point then? It's not like he's working. :waitasec:

Morning friends, late arriving..........I have a daughter similar to ICA and last night we had to take my granddaughter away. My heart is heavy but I gotta admit this case gave me and the rest of my family the strength and conviction to go get her. Please pray for us. Thanks for posting about today's trial. I'm here for the routine and escape at the moment while granddaughter rests. She's 3.

Prayers coming your way and big hugs too

I just logged on, reading the comments on the wesh site I've seen that the DT served Dr. Vass with a subpoena, what does this mean? they will use him as a witness in their case?

Heh, I actually started not to post my thoughts, but then realized it isn't only a matter of WHAT you go after, but HOW you go after it.

Short and to the point is not JB's strongsuit. ;)

No, it's not. Well get alot of "Aaaaannnnnd" meaningless question "Aaaaaannnd" meaningless question "Aaaaaannnd" etc. etc. etc.

If Baez attacks Vass it will NOT sit well with the jury. Vass is likable and clearly loves what he's talking about and is very knowledgeable.

The first time Barz calls DR. Vass "MR. Vass" I am going to jump through my screen! He is so disrespectful! CM is also!

CFNews13Casey Casey Anthony News13
The defense just serve Dr. Arpad Vass with a subpoena. #CaseyAnthony -fell

It didn't work so well with Amy. Why are we waiting until the 11th hour? A subpoena for what? Gawd this defense team really is not prepared.

I am so sorry for what you are going through, but I am so proud for the strength and courage you have for protecting your sweet grandbaby. You are doing the right thing. Your granddaughter will thank you when she is older, and hopefully your daughter will do the same in the future. HUGS!!

What happened to that PI, CA hired to look for Caylee, will he testify. Was he digging around where she (Caylee) was found?

I'm reading along and my jaw is just clenched from all of JB's objections and whining. The DT had plenty of time to get their 'stuff' together before this went to trial, no use making complaints now.

I give HHJP so much credit for keeping his cool - I think I'd have grabbed an electric cattle prod and been using it ever time the DT started up with their antics.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuriousNelly61