2011.06.06 Sidebar (Trial Day Eleven)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not a fan of Christi Paul, to me... it seems like, she just heard of this case.
moo

JB, in my opinion, is using courtoom theatrics to win this case. Hmph.

OMGOMGOMG I am just SO amazed and impressed not only with Dr. Vass :heartluv:, but with the SA's TIMING! Dr. Vass's testimony, though it's difficult at breakfast time, is so key and signal to this case that it was brilliant of them to have him on after the jury has had their "weekend" and are theoretically at their most rested and refreshed.

This trial is really bringing home for me what a huge task lawyering is--essentially on top of pulling together all the evidence, wrangling witnesses, etc, they also have to write a script on top of it, consider timing, plot line, etc...

OK, I am blathering. Just got hit with a little moment of "wow"ness there...

Sorry to quote myself, but I also just remembered that to top off all this general awesomeness, we are literally watching history being made, right now, before our very eyes!

(*goes to lay down with cold washcloth on head for a moment*)

Where is Lee? Is he not there, and if not, why? Was he only there for the one day? I don't understand why he is not there sitting beside his parents.

HLN hasn't shown any testimony this morning so far... maybe too unappetizing? idk grrrr

LOL Since it's been posted here, I'm thinking he will ask :)

Heh, I actually started not to post my thoughts, but then realized it isn't only a matter of WHAT you go after, but HOW you go after it.

Short and to the point is not JB's strongsuit. ;)

With Heavy Heart...Over the weekend, my cousin's 2 year old grandson was found lifeless in a swimming pool.

There was no covering it up, the mom is beyond devestated and won't be having a night on on the town for God Knows how long, and he was immediately taken to the hospital even though it was too late to save him. THIS is what happens with an accidental drowning...

As a lifelong Floridian, I've heard these stories before, never has it touched this close. If there happened to be any unreasonable doubt left in my mind about Casey Marie Anthony, it's forever Set in Stone now just how much of a Monster she truly is.

Love Your Baby's no matter how old ~
RR

Ah, RiverRat, my thoughts and prayers. So sorry to hear this.

I bet Mr Ashton said to Dr Vass try and get something in about the dogs - LOL to Baez, brick by brick ICA is going down.

75 people waiting for tickets at 5:30. #4 in line was the Windermere Mayor - odd.

With the thousands of pages of "investigation" Jose did on Dr Vass I don't think he will be wise enough not to attack him. I think that is what Jose is going to try to do and it won't sit well with this jury, IMOO. I think they are about fed up seeing all of the people Jose has no problem attacking. This will backfire on the defense, I believe!

CFNews13Casey Casey Anthony News13
The defense just serve Dr. Arpad Vass with a subpoena. #CaseyAnthony -fell

Long time lurker here. I have been following this case since it began. I would like to say it bothers me SO much that ICA sits there with no expression on her face during the trial, but as soon as the jury leaves the room she starts with her eyebrow raising toward JB and always smiles. This really irratates me!! She shows no emotion while the body of her daughter is discussed, but seems to become almost flirty with JB while the Jury is not present.

BBM
2ezo75z.jpg

KB reporting jurors are paying very close attention and taking notes, particularly the male PE teacher.

With the thousands of pages of "investigation" Jose did on Dr Vass I don't think he will be wise enough not to attack him. I think that is what Jose is going to try to do and it won't sit well with this jury, IMOO. I think they are about fed up seeing all of the people Jose has no problem attacking. This will backfire on the defense, I believe!

But he will.........

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member