DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
UGH, here goes JB about dr. Vaas. Somebody
talk034.gif
me please!

Let's head on over to the [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=139106"]LIVE TRIAL THREAD[/ame]!

JB with another "small matter" About Dr. Vass renewing objections made in Frye. They only took his depo on Fri!!!

Casey really does deserve a better lawyer, I want her to go away for a long time. GRR!

*sweeping up waffle crumbs, puts bacon pan in sink to soak*

Last call--Sidebar closing in 3, 2, 1....

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=139106"]Portal to Trial Thread here.[/ame]

I really don't think the judge will allow the cans with the carpet pieces to be opened, way to prejudicial, besides the court room will smell really bad and people will be gaging and they would have to excuse everyone to "air out" the room.

People just realize how bad decomposition smell is

Casey rapidly talking to jose. I wish i could hear what shes saying.

I thought the Judge ruled previously, they could not open the cans, as it would make the Jury witnesses?

WESH showing the DT...they have twice as many people as the SA!

I think HHBP may be a little peeved because this testimony is going to be reviewed for years, it's groundbreaking. JB is like a buzzing mosquito at his ear. mo

Does anyone know who the bald guy was that was talking to HHJP with JA?

Imo, Baez doesn't stand a chance of challenging this witness. If he's smart, he'll ask Vass about collection. What might contaminate an air specimen. I think that's the only way he might put even a sliver of doubt in this jury's mind with respect to this evidence.

I hate the ICA tries to appear so important

"DR, DR give us the news,
does the can have ,
a bad smell of decomp too?"

Sorry that song keeps ringing in my head

Does anyone know who the bald guy was that was talking to HHJP with JA?

Aston is introducing Bernard Raum to Judge Perry. He's a prof at UF and helped coordinate some of states experts on the case. #CaseyAnthony

by cfnews13casey via twitter at 10:19 AM

OMGOMGOMG I am just SO amazed and impressed not only with Dr. Vass :heartluv:, but with the SA's TIMING! Dr. Vass's testimony, though it's difficult at breakfast time, is so key and signal to this case that it was brilliant of them to have him on after the jury has had their "weekend" and are theoretically at their most rested and refreshed.

This trial is really bringing home for me what a huge task lawyering is--essentially on top of pulling together all the evidence, wrangling witnesses, etc, they also have to write a script on top of it, consider timing, plot line, etc...

OK, I am blathering. Just got hit with a little moment of "wow"ness there...

I am not at all sure the Judge will let Dr. Vass open those cans, however, I believe the jury, when in deliberation, has the right to examine all of the evidence. They may on their own accord ask to smell the contents.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Abk018