2011.06.06 TRIAL Day Eleven (Afternoon Session)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Meat would have to be raw, uncooked, fatty, not butter fat, have to be from a mammal, have to be of sufficient size, etc.

Maybe GA hit a cow, not a squirrel, and that's what was plastered to the car.

typing with my nose now but have to thank all wsers for their remarkable restraint during cross-exam of dr vass

:silly:

Somehow, I thought we had toe typers and NOSE typers! Thank you for confirming my thoughts! :lol:

JB saying Dr. Voss testifying outside the scope........Oh my. He used this over and over and over last week and he could not be more off base than today.

OOooh, here we go -

Bluestar and febreze. Did he look up the MSDS for these? (essentially his answer was yes).

Did either of those two products contain chloroform? No.

Paper towels with adipocere - is there a scenario in which meat could have created this? Raw meat, sufficient amount of fat (but not butter fat), decomposing in anaerobic environment, would have to have human gut microbes with them...

How come it's so messy at the defense table..goodness

Neither Bluestar nor Fabreeze contained chloroform.

Repeating scenario that could have caused meat to cause what was found on paper towels.

Lots of raw meat, no milk etc., have to be decomposing and loaded with certain types of bacteria normally found within the human body.

Baez getting Vass to agree that he doesn't know the history of the cars or the samples and didn't personally collect them. This is the very first time he's conducted a test on a carpet sample from a car (although he did on a blanket that a deceased child was wrapped in).

State will set this all straight on re-direct. Baez is FLAILING in open water with no lifeboat in sight.

And LKB is on InSession talking about how she would do this and that...well why did you quit you fame *****?

In regards to LKB...saw her on InSessions...she stated that Dr. V. did not go far enough with his comparison between KC's car and the standard example(junkyard car)...LKB says Dr. Vass should have compared 1,000 cars with KC's.

Yup Linda, let the state buy 999 more cars...*eyeroll*... is she a nutcase?

What a great way to begin the week. Just heard on a cable news station that the----
Decomp smell was so bad that a forensic student jumped back.

How ya liking this testimony ica???

I am absolutely stunned at the intelligence and brilliance of Dr Vass together with his calm demeanor......He is the epitome of the saying "Walk softly and carry a big stick"

Thank God he is there for Caylee!

Baez knew Dr. Vass would be his nightmare.

If that is the case, why didn't he get him off the stand as quick as possible? By leaving him up there I think he made is testimony all the more damning!

Meat would have to be raw, uncooked, fatty, not butter fat, have to be from a mammal, have to be of sufficient size, etc.

Maybe GA hit a cow, not a squirrel, and that's what was plastered to the grill.

A cow with a plastic bag on its head that was smoking a joint.

Jeff showing off that he can pronounce the Greek doctor's name!!! Funny. Go Jeff. You are a true pro.

Juror 3 looks tired. Keeps yawning. Head rested over sometimes.by Gabe Travers/WESH.com at 3:23 PM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
momster0734