2011.06.06 TRIAL Day Eleven (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
JB is telling Dr. Vass "you don't know history of cars in TN" - Vass says true
Draft rpt had 3 cars and final had 2 cars
Dr. Vass said that was because there were 3 samples and he corrected that
Now we have JB going in how Dr. Vass has never done carpet sample breakdowns

I wish he could have answered I went to car facts.

Why can't Baez see that by his "bull dog" demeanor with Dr Vass he's helping to push the needle into KC's arm? This upsets me. I don't like KC, but Baez's disregard for his own client bothers the heck outta me.

Today, more than ever, it's clear he has no business defending anyone in a death penalty case. I'm not saying he can't learn and grow, but Baez's client deserves better than what he's capable of.

I agree. I don't think she has much of a chance no matter who's defending her, due to the overwhelming evidence. But at least a better lawyer would put forth a better argument.

Dr. Vass to Baez: If you look at the table, and I know it's complicated.....
LOL!

I was quite happy to turn off JB and go do my dishes, because I cannot handle his attempts to belittle Dr. Vass....so I will ask this, has there been ANY progress with this cross-exam, or is it the same old wandering in the wilderness?

Even though he's fumbling around Baez is doing a decent job casting doubt about this guy's testimony. I still think a sharp defense attorney could render Vass' testimony pretty much irrelevant.

Any word of the jurors during this cross? I wonder how they're doing, and if they're taking notes...?

Some jurors have turned their chairs toward Vass on the stand. Others are sitting forward. #CaseyAnthony -fellby cfnews13casey via twitter at 12:41 PM

I'm thinking that the good Dr. Vass is about as tired of Baez as many of us are...

This is kind of sad, JB thinks he makes a point, and it makes the good Dr. laugh.

Um is it just me or is JB shooting himself in the trunk...I mean the foot...

Dr Vass is trying to be fair...very conservative...and JB doesn't get it

Vass says the air in the trunk was not a valid comparison to when carpet liner was in there. #CaseyAnthony -fell

by cfnews13casey via twitter at 11:46 AM

Dr. Vass is now slouching down in his chair with a strange look on his face. He is also talking really slow like you would to explain something to a small child. I sure hope the defense doesn't make him anymore irritated because the look on his face and his attitude could be off putting to the jury.

OMGoodness, I can not take JB any more!!! I'm going to go clean my bathrooms, I'll be back later

"The point source of the odor was the TRUNK."

JB just elicited more damaging testimony showing there was a BODY in the trunk.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela