2011.06.07 TRIAL Day Twelve (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
you can tell this handler is very proud and respects Gerus. i hope he gives him a nice milk bone when he gets home tonight! NICE WORK GERUS!

UnderstandingJB's propensity for muddying the water.....LDB is installing a "filter" ahead of time.

Okay, here we go. FINALLY!

ETA: Wishful thinking. Still more background experience info. UGH...please, MOVE ON!

Gerus was used in responding to many tip calls re Caylee...

LDB doing an excellent job in building foundation for training of the dog.... may be dry... but it is all for Caylee

This guy is so very credible! He's proud of his dog and seems very unhappy when having to say Gerus found a body.

As soon as they start getting closer to the date of 2008 casey starts flipping through her binder again.

ICA has put down her pen for the moment and is glaring at this witness.

Hundreds of tips..

:( everyone was looking for Caylee except her mother.

That is big. 2 animal graves dog did not alert on either. When dug up the forensic team found dead animals.

This guy is so very credible! He's proud of his dog and seems very unhappy when having to say Gerus found a body.

I understand it is also very hard on the dog to find a cadaver....these dogs are heros in my book.

Awww, he's retired. I hope he's still Forgey's dog.

WOW! Gerus is amazing. Found a drowning victim that fell out of a canoe and did not surface.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jessicawilliams0