2011.06.07 TRIAL Day Twelve (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
They are just getting these misses out there first to get ahead of JBs cross

ETA this was TRAINING as well...GOT IT!

JF says Gerus was tired.

JB objects - Calls for speculation!

:lol:

Overruled! :gavel:

This witness is so proud of his dog, as he should be. Wonder how JB will treat him ?

I wondered the same thing. She's probably surfing and posting here. :waitasec:

I don't think she's on the computer...she has a black binder back there she's working in...at least she was a few minutes ago.

Casey aggressive movements are very distracting and I hope the jury is not watching her when they should be viewing these pictures. She needs those cuffs back on! moo

Maybe this testimony is making her so nervous, she's hoping to distract the jurors?? Now I want to hear it all!

Thank you! I thought it was odd that they pointed out that the dog missed his mark.

misses to me mean he missed it not as big deal as a false alert...missing something that is there is way different than saying it's there and it isn't..I think JB is going to harp on the false alerts but will also included the misses

Yes, ICA's activity right now is VERY noticeable ...

ICA is very "intently" reading something on her lap -- the laptop computer is blocking the view -- And how can she see in the dark ?

:waitasec:

Trying to beat us all in keeping up with the Websleuths posts perhaps? ;)

JF says Gerus was tired.

JB objects - Calls for speculation!

:lol:

Overruled! :gavel:

Omg, that's great! Was taking a special break and missed that. Thisis getting good now.

I really think she is on the edge of a meltdown. IMO she knows the cadaver dog evidence is extremely damaging. :cow:

After the lights came back on, it actually looked like she was looking at a photo book...pictures of the dog???

I got lost watching and haven't been posting, but these cadaver dogs are incredible! I'm impressed by what they can do! I'm glad they're giving the background on the training.

This witness is so proud of his dog, as he should be. Wonder how JB will treat him ?

He had better tread lightly, they used dogs like Gerus to locate deceased victims of 9-11 and other tragedy's.

WOW - 10 days after a body had been removed the dog alerted to it and the dog found 2 bones LE had missed!

ICA is doing nothing, apart from trying to convey to this jury that she is busily working on something important.

Court theatrics.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members