2011.06.07 TRIAL Day Twelve (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
That last picture of the dog and white car...did he say the dog initially missed his mark and they had to redirect him?

It's beyond noticable..how ICA is behaving while this testimony is going forth. Wonder what the jurors are thinking about that

Yes, ICA's activity right now is VERY noticeable ...

ICA is very "intently" reading something on her lap -- the laptop computer is blocking the view -- And how can she see in the dark ?

:waitasec:

"Gerus likes to make eye contact with me" when he hits. I love how dogs live to please their humans!

Gerus searching a car (training)

Attachments

• 27b03b39-0f79-47c3-8315-9468a2d7d1dc_300.jpg
    27b03b39-0f79-47c3-8315-9468a2d7d1dc_300.jpg
    10.2 KB · Views: 56
I swear it looked like KC did a double take with one of the car photos. It was a white car.

does kc think this is her car at first glance.jpg

Casey aggressive movements are very distracting and I hope the jury is not watching her when they should be viewing these pictures. She needs those cuffs back on! moo

Gerus, final alert. Lays down, makes eye contact.
r8fdqq.jpg

This entire line of questioning is so that LDB can show that the alerts in the photos are consistent with alerts given in this case.

The photos show actual alerts during training.

ITA....and, also, so JB doesn't have to go thru all this again....don't know what he's laughing about...IMO, this is mostly for HIM so we don't have to listen to his ignorant questions.

Amazing creatures - I have two of my own, but wow these canines are just COOL!

Re: Cadaver Dogs and Police Dogs. These dogs are well...and I do mean well trained. I have llokked into personal protection dogs and many of these failed the testing for cadaver or police dog training and are then trained for personal protection and handicap assistance dogs...and these are amazing animals. Just tons of training and many dogs do not make the cut. http://www.customcanineunlimited.com/dogs-for-sale.html

That last picture of the dog and white car...did he say the dog initially missed his mark and they had to redirect him?

No he said he felt the dog went past the door too quickly to get a good smell. So he redirected him to smell that area again. The mark was under the bumper.

Yes, ICA's activity right now is VERY noticeable ...

ICA is very "intently" reading something on her lap -- the laptop computer is blocking the view -- And how can she see in the dark ?

:waitasec:

Looks like she's transcribing something from the screen to notepad.

I think the way she hates the dog evidence and zeal at working on it means it's actually pretty important, accurate, or has some info in it that hasn't come out yet.

I do not think she is working on dog evidence - I think it is something else that she thinks will convince the jury that she is innocent.

No he said the dog was going to fast past the doors...target was under rear bumpers. He wanted to bring him round and slow down

What in the world was JB snickering at, along with the rest of the defense team? Something amuses them??!!

His inappropriate snickering, laughing and smirking really irk me! It's so unprofessional. Does he not think the jurors will notice?
:rocker:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member