2011.06.07 TRIAL Day Twelve (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
JB was grinning a broad evil grin when Linda was having the lighting difficulties.

The nerve of him (JB)

IMHO Linda's problems were not nearly as "amusing" as JB's marker running out of ink, JB's inability to spell magnesium and IRON (FGS!), and JB knocking his wrinkled big pad off the easel. *rolleyes*

From reading all your comments about the dog, I'm gonna go ahead and say I'm right about LDB's strategy here with these pics. :floorlaugh:

(What a bunch of softies you guys are!)

LDB: what are we looking at?

interrior search a haunted house

LDB: you can touch the screen

it is in front of him, it is where his head is turned in this direction of a pile of clothes

LDB: any indicators during this session this dog is alterting?

his ears are sticking out, he is proud a head snap working into odor, we were walking down the hall way I thought he was going to go into the room but did not gave a head snap and then gave final alert.

LDB: state's 146 in evidence, what are we looking at here?

the bone room within the haunted house, for obvious reasons. Two real bones in room, rest all fake, he had to find them.

LDB: Gerus had to find?

the two real human bones amongst the fake distractors

LDB: 147 into evidence. what's happening here?

05 or 06, the horse training field. the training aid is under this box. in the center of this so as to have all the animal distractors. tail is up, fuzzy again and nose is down.

LDB: 148 into evidence. what is happening here?

final trained alert.

LDB: 149? different than 148?

Gerus, yes would like to give the final trained alert and then turn and make eye contact with me, he always has. he looks to me for acknowledge ment.

LDB: ? into evidence. 151 in evidence let me show you.

a car search a training of car search at advanced school. sweep them low and sweep them high. it is why I let the lead loose so you do not pull dog you leave slack.

LDB: 152 in evidence, what are we seeing here?

same, another car search training, his tail he is in odor I am going to spin him because I thought he passed the door too fast and he continued to search it was on the rear bumper.

LDB: 153 what shows?

training aid, a femur

LDB: aid as well?

upper jaw bone

LDB: 155?

horse training field it shows we are finding the search, directing

LDB: 156?

this was the pipe, the culvert I was explaing it training aid was at the center and he had to work to get it

LDB: 157

block searches, his head and tail. fixing to dump his head into the odor. he has shifted forward because he is still moving forward. I give his leash slack.

LDB: ?

more blocks, some empty training the wind was hitting us in the nose that day. straight past everything right to it.

LDB: 160, he gets reward if successful?

yes, handler praise and a ball.

Forgery smiles as he says "a ball and handler praise"

This is a man who loves these dogs :)

No he said the dog was going to fast past the doors...target was under rear bumpers. He wanted to bring him round and slow down

Thank you! I thought it was odd that they pointed out that the dog missed his mark.

Re: Cadaver Dogs and Police Dogs. These dogs are well...and I do mean well trained. I have llokked into personal protection dogs and many of these failed the testing for cadaver or police dog training and are then trained for personal protection and handicap assistance dogs...and these are amazing animals. Just tons of training and many dogs do not make the cut.

Yes! I believe when LE uses these dogs in routine police work they are indeed considered OFFICERS???

sorry my post just evaporated . . . . see Chiquita and Mombomb

The photos were interesting (could have done without the human bones but understandable)
Now going over Gerus' "misses" during training.

"handler praise and a ball" as his reward... omgoodness, i must need sleep cuz that just made me cry, lol... dogs are truly beautiful creatures, bless these wonderful dogs!

I spoke to a OC Deputy this morning. He informed me Gerus is now retired and living with Deputy Forgery. Deputy Forgery has a new dog he works with now.

The nerve of him (JB)

IMHO Linda's problems were not nearly as "amusing" as JB's marker running out of ink, JB's inability to spell magnesium and IRON (FGS!), and JB knocking his wrinkled big pad off the easel. *rolleyes*

I thought I saw LDB smiling as well when the lights went off.

Casey must be drawing out some kind of scenario where the dog hits will fit in to her imaginary story of a drowning. Ooopsss...but she is the one who caught George coming around the side of the house with Caylee....damn, that won't work either :crazy:

Gerus working odor. Some boxes were empty others contained odor of decomp.
2cde9gh.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member