2011.06.07 TRIAL Day Twelve (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
paraphrased - Gerus was trained once in a haunted house. In the bone room, there were tons of fake bones and the dog had to find the 2 real bones.

It's beyond noticable..how ICA is behaving while this testimony is going forth. Wonder what the jurors are thinking about that

JA doing the assisting with the overheads for LDB

This entire line of questioning is so that LDB can show that the alerts in the photos are consistent with alerts given in this case.

The photos show actual alerts during training.

Very interesting - ICA seemed very comfortable and even a bit happy (if that is the right word) when this witness first took the stand. She was busy going through the papers, etc.

But in the last few minutes, her demeanor has completely changed in my opinion. She gave the witness a very dark look and she now looks worried.

I wonder why? Does it have anything to do with JB's over ruled objection? HMMMMMM.....

Mebbe she feels a Thwart-cake coming on... :innocent:

It's beyond noticable..how ICA is behaving while this testimony is going forth. Wonder what the jurors are thinking about that

I vote that they suspect she is pretending to be a lawyer now, since she can no longer pretend to be an event coordinator.

love, love the doggie photos.
they are so proud of themselves when they find something.

Amazing creatures - I have two of my own, but wow these canines are just COOL!

Gerus alerting.

Attachments

• 9a97f5c9-9dec-4631-9020-349b92840a68_300.jpg
    9a97f5c9-9dec-4631-9020-349b92840a68_300.jpg
    12.1 KB · Views: 70
LDB showing us pics of Gerus in action in order to get the jury to like and respect this dog? I think she might be.

Smart.

ETA: still kinda bored, but the dog pics are waking me up alittle. :)

He loves that dog. The look on his face says it all. :)

I think the jurors have tuned out this testimony, and everything else in the courtroom. It's that time of day where lunch sets in.

Casey Anthony is speaking to Dorothy Clay Sims. Casey is smirking, holding back a smile. Casey Anthony is now speaking to Jose Baez while covering her mouth with a fist. Jose flips through red folders as she speaks, making no attempt to turn his head her way. Casey got red files from Jose, Jose turned her way and took back several of the folders while leaving some that Casey began to flip though.

LOL. When I first read this I thought it said Casey got red flies from Jose. I literally said out loud "well, THAT can't be good".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lyle.person1