2011.06.07 TRIAL Day Twelve (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
In Session just posted something interesting. It said Casey Anthony defense team fought hard to keep dog testimony out of trial.

The fought hard to keep all the evidence out if you ask me....just saying.

Casey Anthony, Esquire is working particularly hard at something today.

Lights are off in the courtroom and Baez is just giggling away.

Oh no! Full belllies, dry testimony, and now the lights out? I'd have to fight to keep my eyes open, hope the jurors can stay awake.

IMO They made a huge mistake by not weaving a story around the body in that car. They lost all credibility by denying it. The evidence is OVERWHELMING.

At the VERY least, they should have woven a story for their OWN benefit. Something to stick to, versus floundering all over the place, and arguing to keep out evidence that helps prove their own points.

jb has allot of nerve to laugh at other people.........good grief!

What in the world was JB snickering at, along with the rest of the defense team? Something amuses them??!!

they had to dim the lights for the glare...

All hands on top of the D table please.

all hands on the desk.PNG

LOL.
I have the WFTV Casey cam up as one of my windows and I have been just amazed at how long she was looking at whatever without blinking her eyes or moving or anything throughout the last five to ten minutes.
Then, I realized when I moved my mouse over the window, the video had frozen and was waiting for me to resume.
Sometimes I'm just slow, I guess.

JB was grinning a broad evil grin when Linda was having the lighting difficulties.

I think the way she hates the dog evidence and zeal at working on it means it's actually pretty important, accurate, or has some info in it that hasn't come out yet.

Probably to do with that the body was in the backyard (i.e. burial attempt and shovel borrowing) and all that. KC is not a "dog person" so to speak. Too bad.

While we are awaiting getting past this ho hum testimony, was there anything noteworthy from this morning?

Don't think we can talk about it at length on this thread, but the morning ended with this same guy (4G) talking about his dogs. Vass came back briefly to clear up a mistake, also a chemist came on and scored a few points for JB but wasn't otherwise memorable.

MikeDeForest6 Mike DeForest
This cadaver dog has had more schooling than me. #CaseyAnthony

:waitasec: I think the cadaver dog has had more "schooling" than some of the attorneys that went to law school . . .

Is an inmate allowed to be on a computer while in court???

Well, it is relatively boring background information, BUT LDB is having Forgey give it to placate Jose's objection. LDB is forming the foundation...we will get to the actual dog hits soon. :)

Boring, but necessary

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member