2011.06.07 TRIAL Day Twelve (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If I'm not mistaken, they just entered the 156th piece of evidence in the case against #caseyanthony .

by abcashleigh via twitter at 11:04 AM

Jury is about to see photos of Gerus' training. #CaseyAnthony -fell

by cfnews13casey via twitter at 11:04 AM

(PDT times)

IMO, the harder she works as a pretend paralegal the more it takes away from her accident defense. Why are they trying to defend what they claim is an accidental drowning? Makes no sense...

In Session just posted something interesting. It said Casey Anthony defense team fought hard to keep dog testimony out of trial.

The minutiae of training is necessary but boring. I was hoping she would just open with details of where dogs hit in the Anhtony yard and the car, and let that sit with them while JB tried to discredit them- Forgey could have gone over the training with him!

While we are awaiting getting past this ho hum testimony, was there anything noteworthy from this morning?

Something about this witness is not yet connecting with the #CaseyAnthony jurors. Yawns, looking around, leaning back.
by stevehelling via twitter at 1:56 PM

Yeah. I feel that way too.

Well, it is relatively boring background information, BUT LDB is having Forgey give it to placate Jose's objection. LDB is forming the foundation...we will get to the actual dog hits soon. :)

As everyone has said this LEO isn't connecting with the jury. I know its dry stuff, but it the witness can bring some levity to the testimony, it can go along way with the jury. Plus there is something about his voice that is putting me to sleep.

IMO They made a huge mistake by not weaving a story around the body in that car. They lost all credibility by denying it. The evidence is OVERWHELMING.

Agreed. If JB would have lied and said GA drove off in the car w/the body then....

Very boring stuff right now...dog training logs and schools...while I understand it is necessary, I can't imagine having to sit and listen to it on a full stomach, right after lunch....the jurors must be a little sleepy now and this is doing absolutely nothing to keep their attention.

Seems like KC is getting her first look at all the discovery we've been looking over for years. LOL Halfway kidding there, but the way she's going through documents it seems like that!

I think the way she hates the dog evidence and zeal at working on it means it's actually pretty important, accurate, or has some info in it that hasn't come out yet.

This "pretendylegal" act is getting old. I like it better when she just sit's there zoned out.

Very interesting - ICA seemed very comfortable and even a bit happy (if that is the right word) when this witness first took the stand. She was busy going through the papers, etc.

But in the last few minutes, her demeanor has completely changed in my opinion. She gave the witness a very dark look and she now looks worried.

I wonder why? Does it have anything to do with JB's over ruled objection? HMMMMMM.....

MikeDeForest6 Mike DeForest
This cadaver dog has had more schooling than me. #CaseyAnthony

bobkealing

#caseyanthonytrial I notice Gerus' training record shows 187 'finds'. Section for 'misses' is empty.
4 minutes ago via Twitter for iPhone

(Maybe he never misses!)

LDB: do you recognize?

yes, me and Gerus training at the seminars in 05 and 06

LDB: do those photos fairly and accurately depict that training?

yes

LDB: enter into evidence?

HHJP: yes, entered into evidence.

(court reporter giving long lost of evidence entered by letter and given a number)

LDB: May I publish these?

HHJP: You may

LDB: you indicated the photos incompassed Gerus's training at two different schools?

yes

LDB: 2005 in Sarasota more?

yes 2005 and 2006

LDB: what is difference?

basic cadaver and advanced cadaver

LDB: what difference?

more of the distracting a more profecent and advanced school, you will see in pics what they had to go thru to pick up the right stuff, the distracters.

LDB: which school? (is showing pic of Gerus at training)

LDB: (is having slight technical difficulties: there is glare) IMHO: she is very professional.

Linda seemingly annoyed that the tech guy is not listening when she opines that the glare on the photo they are trying to show is caused by the lighting.

ETA: They dimmed the lights, Linda was right ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Elkravetsky