2011.06.07 TRIAL Day Twelve (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The more I ponder Dr.R's testimony this morning, the less I think it helped the defense. I find myself mentally returning to Dr. Vass' testimony about the chloroform and completely forgetting what Dr. R had to say about it.

Of course, that's just me.

Yeah, good thing Dr. Vass's personality and diction were so memorable, while the FBI guy's were so forgettable. (I can't even remember his name...) Rickenback?

I really think Baez said one thing in his OS and has been arguing a completely different case since then...

Why would anyone need to do a search on a shovel?

Something about this witness is not yet connecting with the #CaseyAnthony jurors. Yawns, looking around, leaning back.

by stevehelling via twitter at 10:56 AM

off topic, i know...

BUT I'm watching FOXNEWS and they are saying prosecution is blowing the case. WTF............ Where are they getting their info? oh yeah, the defense they interview the consultant of the defense, Jennifer Barringer..

It is Faux News afterall...

by RichardHornsby
I'm pretty sure I saw a copy of "Capital Murder Cases for Dummies" in Jose Baez' briefcase... #CaseyAnthony
36 minutes ago

To be fair, RH did NOT tweet that. He retweeted what someone else said.

I really think Baez said one thing in his OS and has been arguing a completely different case since then...

Jose is gonna argue EVERYTHING and pray a juror buys something.

(OT - I am on my 3rd computer today......tg my DH loaned me his laptop while he gets a new battery for mine.....lil mini had a hard time staying up.....)

LDB w/Forgey
reviewing his training courses w/dog(s)
copy of memo Dog actual certification 7/29/05 - passed certification ...business record involving Gerus...original course in Sarasota Fl - basic Cadavar school 11/2005...accurate record....certification given @ time of training - copies provided for both SA and DT

copies of the k-9 school hosted by Andy Redmond(?)
k-9 team certification 12/31/08 for Gerus....ID#.....FLDE certification
k-9 team certif....11/06 for Gerus #ID FDLE certification (muli-page document)
k-9 cert 11/07 for Gerus - multipage form....

copies of training logs completed starting 1/11/05 through 9/6/08 all Gerus training logs for cadavar dog....Forgey makes all entries on the log, he is responsible for accuracy for all records (including above ) for OCSO.

JB wants to review them....

JB cross on records...
Forgey in charge of keeping records to show judge and jury he has been trained, outside certificates and training logs...has to deal with the times he was with the dog training....nothing to do with field performance out in the field.....not training...(object-sustained)

no further questions from JB

objections to items proferred 9.803 sec. 6 (?) HHBP looking up....will admit into evidence..

November 2005 first training Gerus....
undergoing a training by outside group maintained training logs....info put on the logs....what info putting on the log and reason....identify who dog is/handler is/date time/ location....cadavar searches quantity, search location, target area....if target was found or not....@ the school different environments....horse field, k-9 training field...pipe/culvert dog had to go thru.....gravel mounds....note where cadavar material located....indicate if dog missed target....if missed it would be listed down below if he had missed it.....total false alerts to date....if he was to false alert on that date indicate on that box....total misses....
demonstative aid on telestrator

KC seems to perk up when LDB discusses false alerts and misses...perhaps JB had KC going through and noting that info.

stevehelling Steve Helling
Something about this witness is not yet connecting with the #CaseyAnthony jurors. Yawns, looking around, leaning back.

#caseyanthonytrial By the way those empty seats from this morning all gone now. Unk if the girl who lost ticket got in.

by bobkealing via twitter at 10:56 AM

I don't understand why the defense is challenging the dog hitting on the scent in the back yard, when they claim Caylee died back there :banghead:

Yes! Why, indeed? Methinks they doth protest too much.
:twocents:

off topic, i know...

BUT I'm watching FOXNEWS and they are saying prosecution is blowing the case. WTF............ Where are they getting their info? oh yeah, the defense they interview the consultant of the defense, Jennifer Barringer..

Consider the source.

by stevehelling via twitter at 10:56 AM

Because this training stuff is tedious and boring. They (and I!) will wake up when we get down to the actual evidence.

Expected it to fly, it crashed and burned when ICA's personality came before the jury via testimony and videos, and now is attempting to put out the fire. IMO

Yegads. This is so boring. How many log pages will the jury have to look at?

training records are dry stuff... but we will get to where the dogs hit on the car, etc...

For SOME reason ICA really really hates the dogs. She worked furiously as a paralegal in the pretrial hearing and is back in paralegal mode full force. Odd.

She can't lie her way out of it with dogs, perhaps?
:twocents:

off topic, i know...

That is why I watch very, very little news in the MSM on this case ... because of the types of comments from the "talking heads."

I get most of my news here at WS ... :great::great:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member