2011.06.07 TRIAL Day Twelve (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't understand why the defense is challenging the dog hitting on the scent in the back yard, when they claim Caylee died back there :banghead:

I don't like the snippy way JB says "sir," it sounds like "hey"

TeamNancyHLN Team Nancy HLN
Jury does not seem interested in the credentials of the current witness. Many of them are looking around & even up into the balcony.

JB seems intimidated a bit more when he is questioning LE in uniform v plain clothes.

off topic, i know...

BUT I'm watching FOXNEWS and they are saying prosecution is blowing the case. WTF............ Where are they getting their info? oh yeah, the defense they interview the consultant of the defense, Jennifer Barringer..

The more I ponder Dr.R's testimony this morning, the less I think it helped the defense. I find myself mentally returning to Dr. Vass' testimony about the chloroform and completely forgetting what Dr. R had to say about it.

Of course, that's just me.

I think it is one of those things where, in the end, it helped nobody. JA was visibly upset with the testimony, but, at the same time, the witness didn't come off professionally enough to impeach the testimony of Dr. Vass. It was kind of a waste of everyone's time.

I like how JB completely makes up a term unrelated to the 'real' terms used by the experts, and then expects them to use that made up term to describe their jobs. They can't do it. It's a made up phrase. Then JB presses them to say yes or no to it, as if they haven't heard the question. Unreal!

JB: the records, you are in charge of keeping them?

yes

JB: so you can show in court the dog has been trained?

yes

JB: so you can show judge and jury the dog is trained?

yes

JB: certificates are concerned it is the same?

correct

JB: as far as training logs go, this deals with when you trained the dog?

yes sir I was with the dog

JB: this has nothing to do with performance?

?

JB: field performance, not training.

LDB: objection

sustained

JB: nothing further

HHJP: any objections to the proffered subjects?

JB: cites case law

HHJP: ? vs State april 21st 2011 the supreme court found that (numbers) I will admit them into evidence.

I am thinking that ICA is on some major drugs to keep her calm....her affect has changed...although I did not yet see the exchange with her and JB.

GAWD I am so glad this judge knows case law. Certainly Baez doesn't.

Ok, ICA and the DT are acting entirely to sneaky/snarky/happyish about something. WTH are they up to?

bumping up... also remember to read the rulz above and thank the opening posts. keep your posts on topic of what is going on in the courtroom and take other chit chat to threads that it pertains to. Thanks so much :)

bumping again....
who is one the stand? what is going on in the courtroom right now? thanks everyone :)

Has this guy provided any evidence yet or is he still trying to qualify himself as an expert?

off topic, i know...

BUT I'm watching FOXNEWS and they are saying prosecution is blowing the case. WTF............ Where are they getting their info? oh yeah, the defense they interview the consultant of the defense, Jennifer Barringer..

FOX NEWS.....enough said. :floorlaugh:

I saw a blow up of the photo where Caylee is in front of the rock band drums in the blue sun dress taken at Ricardo M's apartment on the table with the rest of the state's evidence.

ETA:
21l8nxt.jpg

Can anyone tell me what KC is doing at the defense table and WHY?!! I cannot for the life of me figure out her behaviour right now. Is she on the computer? And why so happyish??

I think she's writing in a big black binder and using the laptop to "shield" what she's doing.

by RichardHornsby
I'm pretty sure I saw a copy of "Capital Murder Cases for Dummies" in Jose Baez' briefcase... #CaseyAnthony
36 minutes ago

I don't understand why the defense is challenging the dog hitting on the scent in the back yard, when they claim Caylee died back there :banghead:

Thank you! I thought it was just me being weak and confused from hunger.

:floorlaugh:

For SOME reason ICA really really hates the dogs. She worked furiously as a paralegal in the pretrial hearing and is back in paralegal mode full force. Odd.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member