2011.06.07 TRIAL Day Twelve (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been to probably 100 hearings on this and Casey has never looked at the media or gallery. 3 yrs, zero eye contact. #caseyanthony
by jimlichtenstein via twitter at 2:22 PM

wow, Gerus is amazing!!! found bones they previously missed!

Gerus has a much better track record than the whole DT........JMOO

Okay, I *think* JB is going to say the dogs simply go where they sense their handlers want them to. Implying again, some vast conspiracy to frame ICA. JMO

You know how those dogs are SO judgemental! :loser:

Yes! I believe when LE uses these dogs in routine police work they are indeed considered OFFICERS???

Yes they are. Shoot one and it's the same as shooting an officer.

I've been to probably 100 hearings on this and Casey has never looked at the media or gallery. 3 yrs, zero eye contact. #caseyanthony
by jimlichtenstein via twitter at 2:22 PM

Well DUH! She is very busy "working".

After the lights came back on, it actually looked like she was looking at a photo book...pictures of the dog???

Maybe...I didn't catch that because I was noting her change in demeanor. When I posted she got a bit animated and was talking to JB. I had a sudden impression that this testimony is very worrisome to her.
imo

"real world calls" almost 200 and training almost 500.. WOW, works 80 hours every 2 weeks!

He had better tread lightly, they used dogs like Gerus to locate deceased victims of 9-11 and other tragedy's.

My hubby is a retired fireman from the city of Los Angeles. We know one of the firefighters that took her cadaver dog to Oklahoma City and later to the 9-11 World Trade Center. It's incredible what these dogs do.

You can tell that Forgey is far more interested in the dog itself than the outcome of the "find". That's sweet. However I wish he would speak up a bit, or with a little more animation to emphasize the lack of false alerts or discovery of bodies, bones, etc.

HLN definitely has great coverage, but a freakin commercial every 5 minutes. Making me crazy.

2633_picture_of_a_dog_dressed_as_a_private_detective.jpg

No doubt about it - Gerus rocks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members