2011.06.07 TRIAL Day Twelve (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
“@2interesting: @PamelaLeeShow @jimlichtenstein did dog retire or die? #CaseyAnthony” // Gerus retired. His first dog, Bones, was put down.

Sorry thats where i got bones had died. I didnt want anybody to think i was putting out false info. :seeya:

Jury #caseyanthony looks bored/tired during side bar. One man is rubbing his eyes- now looking at ceiling. Now another is looking at ceiling

by abcashleigh via twitter at 2:27 PM

It appears ICA is highlighting something in that huge binder on her lap. She just asked DS for a highlighter.

This sidebar now going on 20 minutes... Jury looks bored.

by Gabe Travers/WESH.com at 2:28 PM

Why would CA be so busy taking notes?
Is it to keep her from watching ICA?

For those only able to read along, the Sidebar is still going on - taking longer than usual.

Elizabeth that is her name right? The young attorney with Baez in the sidebar? She is schooling him on law and has been throughout Jury Selection. That attorney will be up and coming and successful. She just needs some time to grow into the profession and gain experience.

It is really sad to see Baez at times without a clue having to be prompted. Did CM just give up? He is sitting there but hasn't made a peep. What's up with that?

I half want CM to jump up and look at KC and scream "The trial is OVER HERE Ms. Anthony....OVER HERE"......BWAHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Mostly women in the downstIrs gallery today. Jury looks bored as sidebar continues. #CaseyAnthony -fell

by cfnews13casey via twitter at 2:22 PM

Maybe it's just me but I am not "getting" why I am reading the word "bored" or "boring" so often here. :waitasec:
Maybe I'm just too simple minded to be bored???
I am trying to see , hear, understand every bit I can as it is all a part of the whole picture and the whole picture has to do with why were are here........all that concerns the life and death of Caylee Marie.

She's worried about how the jury will react, I think. She can see them. I think they are just as amazed as many of us are by this sort of thing.

BBM

Yes ICA can see the Jury and the Jury can clearly see ICA.

All I've seen from her today is her trying to distract the Jury:floorlaugh:

She KNOWS how important this testimony is.

LOVE Gerus & Bones :great:

ha, are you actually narcoleptic? I am and I had seen some comments about a juror who has the N and sleep apnea(?) so I have been curious. Wasn't sure if he was the napping juror or not.

I'm firmly in the Kacey guilty corner but this is really boring and I think they need to move it along. I know the K9 evidence is important but we are still talking about the awesome dog's training.

add to that a special lunch and all these sidebars....

She was a decomposed/decomposing body that was triple bagged and underwater. The area was called and considered a pet cemetary. To my knowledge they didn't search that area due to the water levels.

I can see why they didn't find a body 15 houses away.

Not to mention that they were told she was kidnapped by Zanny and taken far, far away.

Also remember - 31 days - ICA "supposedly" had not been home with Caylee for 31 days.

Don't worry - the Prosecution has this case in the bag.

I have to risk a TO to disagree. Please back this up? Because in my neighborhood there is a special K9 Officer Graveyard and I have a hard hard time believing any LE would dump these dogs off at a shelter after working alongside them

Can you imagine the people that would line up to take a retired service dog????? No way they are dumped anywhere. They are considered hero's........

I guess I must be in the minority, because I had no reaction. Maybe because it was shot from a helicopter, in black in white, with no detail. Could just be me though.

All of my focus was devoted to the dog and handler, especially since it was so hard to see due to the darkness of the video. I didn't have a reaction either.

I'm not defending ICA, but I'm honestly curious what reaction she's supposed to have to the video that doesn't come across as fake.

Did anyone in that courtroom have a reaction? I'm not seeing any tweets about the jury.

I think the point is that she is having any reaction at all. She is generally without facial expression or reaction and the dog testimony and the video both seem to have upset her a bit. That's my take on it, anyway.

Salem

Some do stay with their handlers, or are placed in new homes. Many are dumped in shelters though. and some put down

This is not true. They are retired to a home and if they are put down it is because of health reasons like any other dog.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
relaxininaz