2011.06.07 TRIAL Day Twelve (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I had a reaction when I saw the body. I put my hand to my mouth when I saw the body and I am not usually moved by gore. It is still shocking to realize someone has lost their life and it has affected the people in their lives.

I guess I must be in the minority, because I had no reaction. Maybe because it was shot from a helicopter, in black in white, with no detail. Could just be me though.

Well, no one will ever be able to claim that ICA wasn't able to assist in her own defense. One less possible appellate issue.

(sidebar continues) some jurors are looking over their notes. Others are whispering amongst themselves. #CaseyAnthony -fell
by cfnews13casey via twitter at 2:25 PM

Jurors 16 and 17 smiling and chatting
by Gabe Travers/WESH.com at 2:25 PM

During break, Bill Schaefer explained why the state is taking so long to establish the cadaver dog credentials. He said this testimony is very important to the state's case.......the testimony that puts Caylee's body in the Anthony backyard and in the trunk of the Pontiac via cadaver dog alerts.

Is Casey reading, on that screen for CM to read captions, everything that is being said during these sidebars? Do all defendants have this same privilege? It, somehow, doesn't seem fair to me.

Elizabeth that is her name right? The young attorney with Baez in the sidebar? She is schooling him on law and has been throughout Jury Selection. That attorney will be up and coming and successful. She just needs some time to grow into the profession and gain experience.

It is really sad to see Baez at times without a clue having to be prompted. Did CM just give up? He is sitting there but hasn't made a peep. What's up with that?

Was Bones the dog that was put down? If so does anyone know why?
Please don't tell me it was just because he could no longer be used in LE.
Please tell me he was sick/deathly to point of no-return.

These dogs are never put down because the can no longer be used. never

Is Casey reading, on that screen for CM to read captions, everything that is being said during these sidebars? Do all defendants have this same privilege? It, somehow, doesn't seem fair to me.

She is entitled to hear how her case is being argued so they allow her to read along. The sidebar is so that the jury does not hear anything.

Can someone tell me what happened right before this sidebar?

LOL..............Bill Schaefer now explaining why he disagrees with "a major news anchor" (Greta) who stated that the state is "over-trying" this case.

I don't think it looks like she's on the computer at all? :waitasec: She's highlighting and writing directly below her, the computer is actually angled slightly away from her. :waitasec: When she's reviewing sidebar issues or looking at evidence on the screens she looks at the black monitor.

#caseyanthony -huge binder of documents she just transfered from lap to desk. Also what appears to be a law book. 1rst I've seen so engaged.
by abcashleigh via twitter at 12:21 PM

Maybe she's going to take over the case.

Some do stay with their handlers, or are placed in new homes. Many are dumped in shelters though. and some put down

I have to risk a TO to disagree. Please back this up? Because in my neighborhood there is a special K9 Officer Graveyard and I have a hard hard time believing any LE would dump these dogs off at a shelter after working alongside them

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lyle.person1