2011.06.07 TRIAL Day Twelve (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
They don't do that. Retired or unwell dogs usually stay with the handler in their home for the remainder of their natural lives, AFAIK.

Two of my family members are canine officers and their retired dogs are living out retirement on the couch of their homes. It is sad that the dogs IMO don't want to retire and lay around, they love to work.

ha, are you actually narcoleptic? I am and I had seen some comments about a juror who has the N and sleep apnea(?) so I have been curious. Wasn't sure if he was the napping juror or not.

I'm firmly in the Kacey guilty corner but this is really boring and I think they need to move it along. I know the K9 evidence is important but we are still talking about the awesome dog's training.

BBM

Well, if I am, it's never showed itself until today. ;)

But I absolutely agree with you...2 1/2 hours of dog credentials is overkill. I love K-9's, I do find their work fascinating, but I'm not hear to learn everything there is to know about K-9 training. These dogs are VERY well trained, I get it, I got that an hour ago!

To be perfectly honest, I'm now begining to feel like I'm being held hostage. And it's starting to make me angry. Hope the jurors have the patience of saints.

All MOO

Maybe it's just me but I am not "getting" why I am reading the word "bored" or "boring" so often here. :waitasec:
Maybe I'm just too simple minded to be bored???
I am trying to see , hear, understand every bit I can as it is all a part of the whole picture and the whole picture has to do with why were are here........all that concerns the life and death of Caylee Marie.

ITA. I find it all fascinating. A diversionary tactic perhaps?

Sorry for the O/T but anyone know if there is a limit to one's ignore list? Mine is getting really long.....

I'm wondering if this dog stuff is hard for Casey to hear... that's why the DT is trying to keep her busy. They don't want her to show emotion (for whatever reason).

Deputy Forgey getting to the inspection of the Pontiac.

A collar for cadaver searches and a harness for tracking. Fascinating stuff!

A lot of people remark here about the reaction and non-reaction of ICA in court. What I found interesting is the interview of two people that made it into the court room as observers that Nancy Grace had on. They were both addicted to the case as I am, and as so many here are. One comment stood out with the younger lady. She felt, Casey's appearance, etc, made her more sympathetic to ICA overall from what her experience in the court room was. Hard to garner real life experience from monitors, but it sounds like they have her being a certain way to create that sympathetic feeling.

Just an aside during Dog testimony.

When the collar went on Gerus, I bet it was the same to him as an officer putting on a uniform. Time for business.

#caseyanthony very engaged today With notes and sticky memos.She's listening intently now as K9 officer talks about Caylee call 7-17-08

by abcashleigh via twitter at 2:35 PM

bumping up... also remember to read the rulz above and thank the opening posts. keep your posts on topic of what is going on in the courtroom and take other chit chat to threads that it pertains to. Thanks so much :)

back to the courtroom... we are baaack..... ;-)

Now that they are going to start talking about the dog hits near the pool, she is pretending to get emotional. Or was told to.

I'm wondering if this dog stuff is hard for Casey to hear... that's why the DT is trying to keep her busy. They don't want her to show emotion (for whatever reason).

Also i think the jury is starting to look at her more often now with all of this testimony coming out. She cant stand it. They are keeping her busy. moo

Gerus was in the vehicle (police car) waiting while Deputy checked out the Pontiac and asked that it be moved out of the bay so that Gerus didn't pick up odors inside the bay.

Deputy detected the odor himself

Maybe it's just me but I am not "getting" why I am reading the word "bored" or "boring" so often here. :waitasec:
Maybe I'm just too simple minded to be bored???
I am trying to see , hear, understand every bit I can as it is all a part of the whole picture and the whole picture has to do with why were are here........all that concerns the life and death of Caylee Marie.

I agree with you. I'm just posting the tweets exactly as they are tweeted.

I personally am not bored at all.

One reason this is all taking so long is JB raised so much carp on the March 24th hearing on the dogs. The PT is covering all the bases. He would not stipulate to anything on the dogs. It is the DT fault on why this is taking so long. Another time he should have shut up and sat down.

Dep. Forgey left Gerus in the car while he found out what his assignment was.

He asked that the car be moved so as not to confuse the dog with the biohazard materials that were in the trash cans.

He wanted it in the open air.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member