2011.06.07 TRIAL Day Twelve (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wftv is showing the search of the Anthony backyard

did not alert by the pool

only alerted on south east corner of the yard near the playhouse/sand/play area

OMG. Gerus immediately knew where Caylee had been. Immediately. Oh poor Caylee. That just makes me want to cry...see Casey? Even the DOG knew where she had been!!!!!!

Only a final alert in the back corner- Southeast corner. By sand/kids area. Not the pool!

Casey is very telling sitting back there talking to Baez, after sitting stoned faced for so long. I'm ready for her to start shaking her head at the testimony, which will further paint her as the killer considering she blamed her father and said he was the one who had Caylee's body!

Only area he...gave a final alert - near t playhouse.

LDB w/Dep. Forgey
became involved in Caylee's case on ....needs to refresh recollection w/supplement report....7/17/08 15:31 hrs...missed quite a bit ....see Mombomb and Chiquita

Multiple training aids....opportunity to smell prior to moving into bay....Gerus was in the car waiting ....discovered the vehicle was still in the bays....asked them to move it outside...because in bay there is a unit that picks up the bio-hazard and goes in the bays...ask to move from bay move outside in parking lot....to improve Gerus search...put in open air clean area.....have car sit for a short time - don't recall exact time...went around and moved his own vehicle to back side of forensic bays to make it easier for him...swept a car on the west side of the subject vehicle ...white pontiac....always done in training....swept car right next to it then swept white pontiac sunfire doors closed....alleged to belong to kc....sweep of the car once moved outside ....swept blue veh. to the right and then swept kc veh in counter-clockwise from from bumper area down drivers side across trunk and up the passenger side....going counterclock wise manner around the vehicle....first pass he started indicating rear veh...while crossing front bumper asked to have drivers door open..he got to that part dove into car between drivers seat and back seat and attempt to get in trunk area from back seat...continue to move so don't alert dog.....Gerus came out of car....deputy opened the trunk....Gerus front paws up into trunk.....both get whiff @ same time ....Gerus goes down in a final alert near the right rear side of the trunk.....he goes down in alert posiiton....lifted the dog up and got him out of there...

another request to go to Hopespring to do sweep of backyard ...concern couple areas in back yard a low area the Father was not familiar with....(object- strike HHBP which portion? X3 Father not familiar is to be stricken - sustained) Detectives and Gerus investigate backyard prior to employing Gerus so went into backyard ...areas of concern in backyard they wanted you to search....retrieved Gerus from patrol vehicle....conducted search of the back yard....off leach/lead....supervisor was with him....commands given to Gerus "Find Fred" put his collar on......off lead, fenced in yard and controlled area...allow a free search and then can bring him back and check .....went in backyard gate garage - past sheds above ground swim pool .....area near northeast corner detectives ....gerus did not give an alert in that area....final train alert in southeast corner of the yard in the play area...playhouse...kids bench, sand, playbox area....publish 43 in evidence....

Can you imagine the people that would line up to take a retired service dog????? No way they are dumped anywhere. They are considered hero's........

many moons ago,....My fathers best friend was a police officer in texas...the officer had a police dog named shadow..

when shadow was to old to serve in the ploice force, gary, the police officer asked my daddy if he wanted shadow as we live din the country and had acres of land..

my daddy took shadow in and we loved that dog..he lived a good life with us..

eta, thank you, thank everyone for keeping me in the loop, as im working and can oly peep in now and then

I feel like no matter the subject, be it something you love or are very invested in, where broken down to go over some very specific (unrelated) facts at great length, some boredom is normal. Especially if it is an area you aren't usually interested in. I've gotten very invested it watching this but dry testimony about chemistry loses me. The science is VITAL to making a case but it's not something that makes a big emotional connection with the jury. The conclusions drawn do but how they got there can be tedious. The testimony about the decomposition was very important.

If I understood, the prosecution normally wouldn't have so much time to bolster an expert wit complete with 20 minute video but this was another mess up by Biaz?

Could the prosecution have said when they first called him that both dogs worked on the scene? Might have helped jurors understand why the history of both dogs was so extensive.

Forgey is looking at the jury as he give his testimony.

by oscaseyanthony via twitter at 2:48 PM

She has to look upset here, the DT wants her to be this way, after all this is their theory. Her dad was holding poor Caylee here. This makes me soooo mad!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lyle.person1