2011.06.07 TRIAL Day Twelve (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
ICA very angry on the ICA cam, and my live feed is delayed....hate not having the words married to the reactions.

If it's not SOP, JB is barking up the wrong tree as far as the video goes, no matter what somebody else says. It's a departmental issue.

Baez gets a book from ICA about cadaver dogs, now questioning the witness about something in it....well now we know what ICA was doing this whole time!

There are TONS of documents on this case in the appropriate threads that can answer all these questions for you.

Respectfully, I don't think the trial testimony thread for Day 12 is the proper place for me or others to go through the history of the investigation/evidence for you. The mods would lose their minds with us.

I was answering questions that were asked of me. Also I'm talking about the same things that are being testified about right now.

Deputies today rare bringing a lot of paper and binders to folks sitting on the defense team table.

by Gabe Travers/WESH.com at 3:02 PM

doghit.jpg

Ugh, once again JB is being snarky on cross. I don't think it's beneficial to his client. I don't think this will go over well with the jury. It isn't with me, and I think of myself as a kind of mock juror, since I don't know all the evidence from depos, prelims, frye hearings, etc. I am continually offended by his questions and attitude. imo, moo, etc etc

OMG- ICA hands JB the handbook to refer to when questioning Forgey - she was marking page w/ her finger

Unbelievable...

MOO

I really think JB is aware that he has been coming off snarky to the jury and is trying to behave nicer. But, this doesn't seem to come naturally for him, jmo.

It's been a long day, but PLEASE do not engage in back-and-forth verbal sparring during the trial threads. Private conversations or debates can be handled via PM.

:tyou:

Baez asks if Forgey videoed the search. Forgey says no. "If we could have predicted where we are today, it would have been videotaped."

by oscaseyanthony via twitter at 3:03 PM

JB: U knew there was no body in t car? Whatever u did would b scrutinized later and despite that, u chose not to videotape?

Why is Casey handing things to her attorney?

IIRC, "the dogs" were ICA's thing during the Frye hearings, too. Probably what the DT gave her (an assignment) to keep her busy

Baez gets a book from ICA about cadaver dogs, now questioning the witness about something in it....well now we know what ICA was doing this whole time!
Did JB look annoyed at ICA when he "grabbed" that book or is that me thinking that?

WHY is Baez fighting the notion that a cadaver dog would hit in the yard? Didn't Baez already say the baby died in the backyard? I do not understand where he is going.

here goes the blind and double blind from the frye hearings for those who followed them

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bman1986