2011.06.07 TRIAL Day Twelve (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
CM telling ICA to try and look emotional if at all possible.

This line of questions would be beneficial to JB if Caylee was still missing.

It is logical to conclude that Caylee was dead and in the backyard, the car, and on Suburban Drive because the dog alerted to the first two places and she was found in the third.

Hi peeps. This is past Ynot coming to you from several pages ago with a question about something I was curious about but haven't come upon any posts about:

Before JB got up to start cross, I could have sworn I heard a male voice whisper "What's his name?" Was I imagining that, or did anyone else catch it? If it was real, was it JB asking about the witness's name?

TIA, and I look forward to catching up with you all in the future! :tyou:

I have been hearing disembodied whispering all day. No idea who it is.

Hi peeps. This is past Ynot coming to you from several pages ago with a question about something I was curious about but haven't come upon any posts about:

Before JB got up to start cross, I could have sworn I heard a male voice whisper "What's his name?" Was I imagining that, or did anyone else catch it? If it was real, was it JB asking about the witness's name?

I heard that! Was wondering what it was all about.

JB - is now bringing to light that Forgey also is an expert at smelling decomp - thanks!

Jose skips back to his table as if he were in the movie "A few good men."

In his earnestness, Forgey just keeps pumping out the evidence about a wide variety of things damaging to the defense! This is awesome!

JB was so obvious in his cross - when he didn't like where Forgey's answer was going, he cuts him off.

He had a very good reason why Gerus didn't alert at the site on Suburban. First I have heard that Gerus DID want to go where the csi were working, but Forgey was taking him farther afield to find the few final missing bones.

JB's 2nd cross - he says the fact that a dead body was in the back yard is not in dispute.

LDB - objections, sustained.

Now JB is saying Forgey's testimony is speculation.

Forgey said he testified to the facts - he hit the 1st time at the home and not the 2nd day. Forgey admits he speculates as to the reason for no alert on the 2nd day based on his experience with the dog.

JB berating Forgey - you don't know. Well JB succeeded in getting Forgey to say again that he knows what he smelled in the car. Congrats, JB!

JB trying to discredit the k9 alerts - he is being quite nasty with Forgey.

JB - have you been called out to smell something without your dog?

Forgey - no, but many times I have smelled dead bodies before I started working with my dog.

Keeping in mind, the jury is seeing and hearing everything that we are. I feel so much better now. :great:

They've never asked you to come out instead of the dog!! Rude question.

The dog is the lucky one. He doesn't have to be interrogated by Baez.

My goodness, I was having a terrible time keeping ear buds in my ears - it's my trained alert now

Thank You Deputy Forgey and Bones and Gerus and to all the Service dogs!!!!!!
:tyou:

Why is he arguing about a decomp alert in the back yard when he stated in his opening statement Calyee died back there? Is it me or is he arguing against his own case?

JB just stepped in it, and let the deputy's cadaver smelling experience admitted! D'oh!

NICE JOB! What a great witness!

KC giving JB means looks.

Yes, I did hear a whisper, but unfortunately, I couldn't make out what was said!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GoldenGirl1971