2011.06.07 TRIAL Day Twelve (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
His whole ploy was to be able to say the car hit was fasle and the deputy sw it coming.

I have been hearing disembodied whispering all day. No idea who it is.

I kept hearing "excuse me" whispered. I thought it was Forgey gently burping and excusing himself quietly out of polite habit, lol.

If Baez is not disputing a body in the back yard, why would he go through all that? He has just told this jury a body was in the back yard and it was removed-UH?

Wow, did you guys see KC giving it to JB as the jurors were leaving? He just smirked and turned away.

Once again, ICA ragging on Baez until he turns his back and walks away while she is still talking.

Bill Schaefer is now saying................"lawyers just don't know when to stop." He's inferring that JB just wouldn't let it go. Kathy Belich saying there were several other mis-steps.....more after a quick commercial.

I don't know about anyone else but JB is getting on my last nerve today. He was so rude to the deputy. JB wouldn't let up with his rope-a-dope tactics but the witness wouldn't be ruffled. OTOH, I'm about ready to start throwing things.

The end of cross may have completely removed from the jurors minds any points (if any) JB had that led up to that..did for me at least :). Those emotional little moments in the midst of dry testimony make you sit up and I would think as an attorney you do not want to lose on those exchanges.
He is taking the witness' testimony way to personally...he just refuses to let them have the "upperhand" in his mind.

JB thought that comment about asking the deputy to come out instead of the dog was cute. I think that it made him look ignorant especially when combined with the smirk.

He was trying to be sarcastic but it backfired when Ofc Forgey said, forcefully "I KNOW what I smelled in the car"..

Hi peeps. This is past Ynot coming to you from several pages ago with a question about something I was curious about but haven't come upon any posts about:

Before JB got up to start cross, I could have sworn I heard a male voice whisper "What's his name?" Was I imagining that, or did anyone else catch it? If it was real, was it JB asking about the witness's name?

TIA, and I look forward to catching up with you all in the future! :tyou:

I heard whispering a couple of times- wondered if it was the cameraman.

Yes, he is, IMO. It's got to the point, I don't watch his cross exams anymore.

I so wish I had your discipline. I tend to think he can't possibly get any more annoying, snarky, dirty, smarmy, etc. than he's already been. And then...

Sigh.

Hi peeps. This is past Ynot coming to you from several pages ago with a question about something I was curious about but haven't come upon any posts about:

Before JB got up to start cross, I could have sworn I heard a male voice whisper "What's his name?" Was I imagining that, or did anyone else catch it? If it was real, was it JB asking about the witness's name?

TIA, and I look forward to catching up with you all in the future! :tyou:

I heard that too! I had this site on at the time http://mfile.akamai.com/12909/live/reflector:20877.asx

Also heard something else and now I can't remember what it was. Maybe another voice asking for spelling?

I just got home and started watching the trial. It seems JB gets agitated when he asks a question and only wants it answered his way but the witness wants to supply more info to fully explain. In the last 10 minutes how many times did he say "You don't know" :rolleyes:

The jury has got to know that Caylee was in that car.

The "mock juror" would like me to relay to you that she has absolutely ZERO doubt that the deceased body of Caylee Anthony was in the trunk of Casey Anthony's vehicle. Z.E.R.O.

Intelligent people should not have to sit through this. It has to be awful for the jury. jmo

Didn't Baez say"There's no disputing there was a dead body in the backyard"!!!!!??

Why is JB fighting this so much. By his very opening statement Caylee's body was in the backyard?

I'm just chalking it up to camera time.....IDK:waitasec:

WFTV Bill Schaeffer just said that Baez made a huge error by making a big deal out of the back yard . Big problem in that he said Caylee drowned there and thus he made a big error. As far as the car that he to use his term "stepped in it" because when he kept perusing the Deputy that gave the Deputy the opportunity to say (about the car) I smelled it myself as clear as day I know what I smelled. He said Baez was doing OK on Cross until he didn't know when to stop and the Deputy left no doubt about what he felt was in the car.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GoldenGirl1971