2011.06.07 TRIAL Day Twelve (Morning Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm wondering what GA & CA will do with the car once the trial is over. It's my understanding that it still smells horrible.

It will have to stay in evidence for a number of years. Then it will have to be destroyed I would think, the smell will never completely leave, a warm humid day or rainy day would make it unbearable.

I agree, but there is a difference between criticism and "spiking the football." I think that line gets crossed much too often around here. JMO, though.

JB should have graciously bowed out the minute the DP was put back on the table. He's not qualified to defend a capital case and yet there he is.
JB and his crew read here Celt so IMO that's why we're so vocal with our displeasure with him. That's my excuse anyway :)

A chemist....Will JB ask him if he is a chemist 48 times?

And an aside.......he's got it! Chemistry that is.

Dual BS one in Chemistry
MA in Chemistry
Ph D in Chemistry

I'd say this man is a Chemist! A Forensic Chemist with the FBI!

Wow, finally a chemist.

I just know that Baez is going to badger him, "But you're not a chef, are you?"

no more chit chat... please... keep your posts on what is going on in the courtroom. Thanks :)

At least we won't have to hear "Are you a chemist" 10 times today!

Wow!! BS, MS and PhD in Chemistry...and has testified!!!

Can't wait for this cross.

What was in the wrong can? I would like to know that.

IIRC Vass was sent 4 cans containing carpet liner samples. And only one has already been opened by Vass...which was the one that made him jump back 2 feet.
????

FBI chemist, Dr. Rickenback wins the tallest juror award. #caseyanthonyby jimlichtenstein via twitter at 9:23 AM

and LOL...

#CaseyAnthony...and after listening to his resume..unlike Vass..this guy is clearly a chemistby amandaoberwesh via twitter at 9:23 AM

Would someone please give me a quick summary as to WHAT happened with the Cans?

I just got to work. I am trying to read up here on the issue but its still unclear.

Mommydog? Wenwe4? Chiquita? Eidetic? SOMEONE! Throw me a life line?!

I am so lost. Trying to understand.... there were two cans of stink, or three, or whatever....and they are saying that he was handed the 'wrong can' of stink to identify before he testified? Stink is stink. He was testifying to the stink, period.
What is the problem?!?!

I agree! Stink is stink.....shouldn't matter about what can it's in.

Did we ever see or read reports in discovery from Dr Rickenbach??? I just don't remember.

Vass only opened and smelled one can. That was the can he needed to identify. Apparently, he identified a can he had not opened and smelled. Same stuff, it's just a technical error.

Not a huge deal.

THANK YOU SO MUCH Mountain Kat! NOW I finally understand what happened! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela