2011.06.07 TRIAL Day Twelve (Morning Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
These words are KILLING me to type. But honestly, I think Jose actually did a good job with FBI Phd dude...........way better than with any other witness

However "good" for Jose is still not great. He did muddy the waters, but I think JA did a great job of clarifying!:twocents:

Ohh I wonder if Bones will take the stand!?

This LEO seems very nervous. Slight Studder from nerves.

Talking about man tracking, man trailing, scent discriminating.

Along came Bones in 2002 who was a single purpose dog, taught to detect human decomp. specifically cadavers. 160 hours of specialty training. proves the proficiency of the dog then they can move to the field. his other dogs were converted to EOD dogs. (Explosives)

I know I know way too much about this case, and trying to look at it from the Jury's perspective, BUT looking at ICA's expressions and affect, she appears and emanates pure hostility and arrogance! They have to see that??

Same here, I have been seeing total distain in ICA eyes........The jury has to be noticing that.

I would love to see the dog/s brought into the courtroom and dash for that can of decomp!

I don't understand. How are the dogs hits significant since the defense is arguing that Caylee did in fact die on the Anthony property, in which case of course the dogs hit there? Was it the locations they hit on that are of interest? If anyone can explain. TIA.

SA is staying the course despite DT's ridiculous OS. It will continue to prove that no one would not report an accidental drowning. More and more LE and forces come in looking for Caylee and ICA remains steadfast with her nanny story. I believe it will show ICA had something to hide and it was not sexual abuse and a drowning.

I don't understand. How are the dogs hits significant since the defense is arguing that Caylee did in fact die on the Anthony property, in which case of course the dogs hit there? Was it the locations they hit on that are of interest? If anyone can explain. TIA.

I don't know if the state is going to introduce the cadaver dog hits at the A's home or just the ones on the trunk of the car since that seems to be what the focus is on at this point...will wait and see.

So what is your prediction- will JB try to discredit the dogs? If so, for what purpose? Dogs hit on the backyard, where defense says Caylee died.

Now I have that 'Who let the dogs out' song going around my brain..:great:

LDB and this witness will answer everything you ever wanted to know about trained Cadaver dogs..

Dog training, briefly:

1. Introduction to odor.
2. Imprint stage (constantly take the dog to the odor and train for final alert).
3. Searching (talking about putting out multiple CANS! of odors).

His name was Bones - ack!

Was it just me (d/t just got back from Vegas and no sleep) or did ica appear like she was stifling a smirk when the officer indicated the dog's name "Bones"?

So what is your prediction- will JB try to discredit the dogs? If so, for what purpose? Dogs hit on the backyard, where defense says Caylee died.

Good point! Will he even dismiss the "hits" made in the very place he's claiming Caylee died? I think he must - otherwise he'll have to accept the hit in the trunk.

I wonder who is running the behind the scenes defense? is it AL with her students? or LKB or some of the other hangers on that Baez collects. It doesn't make him look all that confident in his own abilities..I hope the jury picks up on the, omgwhatdoIdonow, phone home defense.

Dog handler is doing a great job explaining how Bones was trained. :great:

The dogs never hit on the swimming pool. Good for the state showing she did not drown in the pool. Good for the DT showing that the dogs were not trained properly??? Double edged sword here.

Baez should have no problem with the alert at the side of the pool, should he - considering he is telling us that Caylee died in the pool.

Begs the question why did Baez fight so hard to keep the dogs out?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Backhand