2011.06.07 TRIAL Day Twelve (Morning Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
UNLEASH THE DOGS

Wouldn't it be GREAT if the dogs came in to give a demo - and hit on the spare tire cover!

Oh yeah, we needed a chemist, but one that was better prepared and seemed more professional would have been better. That guy sounded wishy washy to me.......but that's just MOOOOOOOOOOOOOo.

Unfortunately, I can see the jurors feeling that the state was trying to force the FBI guy testify to things he wasn't comfortable saying. I think he pretty much nullified the chloroform arguement.

All I have to say is, Dog noses do not lie.

Now I have that 'Who let the dogs out' song going around my brain..:great:

LDB and this witness will answer everything you ever wanted to know about trained Cadaver dogs..

And I'm hearing the announcer of the Westminster Kennel Club saying "Release the hounds!"

That's complicated, but I think I finally understand the difference between the final trained alert (on the actual source of the scent) and the alert while he's working toward the order.

I wouldn't have thought this was so technical, but LDB is doing a great job of making this info accessible.

I always thought that Caylee died in Casey's car and that a certain area of the backyard - in or near the playhouse - was where the little girl was buried at least temporarily. jmo

Oh no, just had a bad thought - I bet Baez pulls out the training manuals again, don't think I could go through that again after frye.

Wow, they use rags that have been put in cadaver chest cavities for training in the imprint stage. They also use actual bones and placentas (?!).

Witness: Has special tablets. Put the tablet in water, and the tablet puts out the odor of a drowning victim.

My Springer was laying in front of the tv, saw the dog on the screen and jumped up suddenly barking really loud. Scared the *!&%* out of me.

Love it/.. sedo-sent for drowning victim only...yeah explain that on JB...wouldn't the dog sit by the pool at the A's home?

I think ICA put the shovel down or cleaned her hands or something like that. Could have also been decomp on the gas cans that George put back in the shed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ricardo55