2011.06.07 TRIAL Day Twelve (Morning Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG, I am getting so teary eyed. These kinds of dogs work so hard. And it's obvious their trainer cares so much about them.

That has nothing to do with the dog. He wasn't name Bones after the show, LOL. And I'm not sure the DT has Kathy Reichs anymore...

I hope Bones is enjoying his retirement. Good dog!!!!

LOL...I know that LOL

Does he speak with an accent?

lol...actually I have heard that some of these dogs need to be spoken to in German. I don't know how common this is, or how long they need before they can understand English.

OMG, I am getting so teary eyed. These kinds of dogs work so hard. And it's obvious their trainer cares so much about them.

They put their lives on the line every day they go to work, especially the bite dogs.

My neighbor used to import and train German Shepherds for the police. All of the commands are in German (or at least he trained them that way).

Will JB try to discredit the dogs since they don't have post-grad degrees in chemistry or biology?

400 hour initial school then certified by FDLE

then break

160 hour cadaver school - Gerus had down as final alert (not sit like Bones)

Ya know why would anyone spend 3 years in jail if what happend was an accident?

Would be nice if they brought the dog in and he reacted to the evidence in the room.

All this background is interesting, but is it really neccesary? The dogs were well trained...I think we've all got that at this point.

No facial response at all from ICA when he said he trained dog on drowning victim scent (or pseudoscent)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lyle.person1