2011.06.08 Sidebar (Trial Day Thirteen)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh still waiting on the Home Depot video......thinking the Sargent will be up next, telling us exactly what was on the web pages searched, (hoping she went to the one I saw that said "acetone can be purchased at local hardware stores)......then the video...who knows, maybe even a receipt....wouldn't that be special!!!

Good question! I think that the password she gave is so incredibly similar that she gave it hoping he would figure it out! If she had not wanted him to have any chance at logging in, she would have given him something completely different. Instead, knowing that they were being taped, she just added a number.

moo

I was thinking that it is typically a 6 digit login not 7 digit but that may not be a universal thing

This is off topic but I love the defense attorney who is on Dr Drew. I think his name i Mark. He rips on ICA all the time haha!

Isn't Mark Eiglarsh pro defense? I guess you could be and still rip on Kc though, lol.

This is off topic but I love the defense attorney who is on Dr Drew. I think his name i Mark. He rips on ICA all the time haha!

I LOVE that guy too! He is brutally honest in a defense attorneys role, and it aint about finding the TRUTH!!!

Oh still waiting on the Home Depot video......thinking the Sargent will be up next, telling us exactly what was on the web pages searched, (hoping she went to the one I saw that said "acetone can be purchased at local hardware stores)......then the video...who knows, maybe even a receipt....wouldn't that be special!!!

In bulk @ Home Depot but smaller amounts can be found @ grocery stores/Target etc.

He's the one with the short spiky hair..yes, we enjoy his rants around here too./I]

she also searched for "how to make chloroform"

I absolutely cannot stand Linda K Baden. What a loud mouth that makes no sense at all!! I find it so hard to believe that she puts her reputation on the line to spout the hogwash she spouts on TV.

Isn't Mark Eiglarsh pro defense? I guess you could be and still rip on Kc though, lol.

He is a defense attorney but he is not like Beth and is pro-Jose. He says that being not guilty is not the same as innocent. He said he isn't sure yet if she is not guilty yet but he is certain she is not innocent. :floorlaugh:

LKB is on InSession saying that it was "big" that picture was found on RM's computer. :floorlaugh: Well how BIG is it those searches on how to make it were found on Casey's?

Why, from the DT's point of view, is that "big"? Why is chloroform a topic at all? After all, by ICA's own admission Caylee died in a swimming accident.

This should be very telling to everyone that the DT doesn't even believe their own fairy tale. It has fallen by the wayside...and they are stuck defending their client agains the SAO.

Now, I know that the State has chosen to ignore that LIE that was told in court in OS, and has proceeded as planned with their case against ICA. I think it is hilarious that JB and company have been forced to jump on board that train, instead of riding along on their bus. :floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

The mock juror can NOT get her mind off the chloroform search and the deletion of the history of that search. The mock juror is not yet supposed to know the date the deletion occurred (has been tainted by WSers supplying info. lol), but the cat's out of the bag now. When this jury finds out that the chloroform deletion occurred when ICA's daughter was supposedly missing... BAD BAD BAD news for ICA.

Here is the information in layman's terms... easy to follow..

http://www.thehinkymeter.com/2011/06/06/caylee-anthony-case-consciousness-of-guilt/

and the arrest affadavit:

http://cayleeanthony.wordpress.com/2008/08/30/casey-anthony-arrest-affidavit-dated-71608/

The "Win her over with chloroform" pic is a satirical take on getting sex. It does not suggest murder at all. mo

While I wasn't posting on the trial thread, I have livestream (WFTV) sound and have been listening as I do other things on the computer and around the house. Casey was a master of communication - talking incessantly to anyone who would listen, cell phone, texting, emails, computer searches, etc. She's probably wishing right about now that she had taken a vow of silence. jmo

This is why I don't think she'll adjust as well in prison as a lot of people have said. If she seems to have done so now, it's because she's being regularly visited and sprung for court. She won't have much of an outlet down the road.

I think RM will be called back to the stand and DT will try and pin the chloroform searches on him using ICA'slaptop since the 'Win her over with Chloroform' photo was possibily uploaded to his MS thru another device other than his laptop. Also there's the pic of ICA and Caylee in the 'Big Trouble' shirt. This is all very interesting.

MOO

wm

Wasn't there, at one time, a death penalty midigation specilist whose report we had that said something about Casey having a Chorloform addiction??? I remember reading that in his report...can't recall anymore. Anyone still have that????:waitasec:

LKB is on in session saying that the RM pic helps the defense b/c of course ICA wanted to search about chloroform after seeing her boyfriend posting this in case he was using it on her.
The thing that LKB is NOT mentioning is that chloroform was found in the trunk. I could see how the jury could explain the searches b/c of RM but when you add the evidence of chloroform in the trunk, the explanation for the searches becomes much less innocent.
Perhaps she got the idea from RM, but it now has been proven that someone, with access to the Sunfire, used chloroform in conjunction with the trunk.

BBM

Okay, so why then did ICA, while her daughter is missing, or accidentally drown (whatever, all stupid at this point), go out of her way to delete the history of that chloroform search. Why would she even recall such an innocent search at this point, and why then go to her computer and get rid of the evidence of that search?

Nope...not buying it. And I don't think a soul on this jury will either.

JMO

Someone needs to straighten this mess out where that "win her over with chloroform" picture is concerned. Could someone please give LDB quick call and tell her that a picture does not need to be stored on a hard drive to be uploaded to myspace. A picture can be placed on myspace by linking from a photo hosting website such as photobucket...see my search for "win her over" http://photobucket.com/images/win her over/
I think this is critical and someone needs to straighten it out.

I thought on recross LDB asked the witness to explain just that?

MOST Defense attorneys I have seen have been very pro SA in this case and have mocked the DT strategy. They only ones out there defending ICA and JB (with the exception of Sunny N. on in session) are the ones who have ties to JB and his team. To me this is very telling...

If Caylee drown in the pool, then what does chloroform have to do with it? If they bring RM to the stand and try to say he made/used chloroform, what does that have to do with Casey being handed Caylee's body after George found her in the pool on June 16th 2008?

Oh, and remember you have been instructed to disregard the bruise under Caylee's eye. Now back to the information about neck breaking, chloroform, house hold weapons, acetate, acetone, inhalation, hydrogen peroxide, etc. :winko: :yes:

:twocents:

That was so interesting today, two mysteries cleared up that I always wondered about.

1. ICA lied to Lee about password rico234 - It was actually rico23, so she didn't want Lee going anywhere near her computer history, makes the BSOD on the lap top as much more likely to have been ICA as the one who did it. I wonder if she did before Cindy got there or just after? Oh I hope we hear about this today

2. That photo of Caylee in the "big trouble" shirt was taken on ICA's birthday, 19 Mar. So 2 days prior ICA did chloroform searches and 2 days after. Things that really make you think.

I thought we had always surmised that photo was taken in Jan/Feb, so good to have a date at last.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
relaxininaz