2011.06.08 Sidebar (Trial Day Thirteen)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
She was not asked to. LE already KNEW the body wasn't in the little house.

Oh thank you for you reply, but I was thinking of the BIG house. I've always wondered why no dogs were sent in there to check?

Going a bit crazy hearing so many commentators "assume" that Caylee may have been placed in her playhouse for "up to 24 hours." The Anthonys had at least one dog in June 2008, right? I imagine even an "untrained" dog that was let out into the back yard during that time might notice something, and, by their behavior, "alert" a family member. I have two dogs -- and they notice even the smallest changes in the yard...!

My dogs wouldn't.

Super envious of anyone who's able to tune into today's events. I wish they had replace of the dual screens for replay so I could watch after work. What time do they resume - want to watch what I can at lunch.

There are many different symptoms of anxiety neurosis... I suspect this is just one.. Wouldn't surprise me to learn she is plagued with Trichotillomania

IMO She's a psychopath, she's incapable of feeling anxiety, fear, empathy etc.. If she appears in any way to be any of those things...she's faking it.

Listening to IS they spoke a few moments ago about the dogs in the backyardand where they alerted. It was said that the dogs alert to a decomposition when the decomp has been there a while. And someone stated at least a day. A day!! It is speculated that this will come up soon.

I always assumed that even if it was a few moments, even an hour the dog would hit but the person was saying it has to be a while for the scent to be left behind. Something along those words.

Did ya'll know that is this just new to me?

Can anyone point me to a video of the moment when JB asks Yuri about Casey committing suicide? I never got to see it and don't know how to narrow it down. TIA!

It was on June 1st -- I'll try to find a video link and the minute spot on the video ...
It was after the sidebar regarding Melich's blogging ...

notes:
Baez - at end of interview you ask her if she has a drug problem, page 14, lines 21-25
cocaine, meth, ecstasy, anything else -
Melich - yes other prescription narcotics also any problems with drugs or narcotics - not if she was on any
Baez - asked if ever committed suicide ? if she had wouldn't be there
Baez - thoughts of committing suicide
Melich - ever been to Lakeside - mental problems Baker Act

Going a bit crazy hearing so many commentators "assume" that Caylee may have been placed in her playhouse for "up to 24 hours." The Anthonys had at least one dog in June 2008, right? I imagine even an "untrained" dog that was let out into the back yard during that time might notice something, and, by their behavior, "alert" a family member. I have two dogs -- and they notice even the smallest changes in the yard...!

IMO She went from the trunk to the backyard the day the shovel was borrowed and she was seen backing into the garage. Digging was like "work" so Casey gave up, tossed little caylees body back in the trunk and probably began the bagging process that day.

Listening to IS they spoke a few moments ago about the dogs in the backyardand where they alerted. It was said that the dogs alert to a decomposition when the decomp has been there a while. And someone stated at least a day. A day!! It is speculated that this will come up soon.

I always assumed that even if it was a few moments, even an hour the dog would hit but the person was saying it has to be a while for the scent to be left behind. Something along those words.

Did ya'll know that is this just new to me?

I dont think it is a day.

I thought it was like 2 to 3 hours. I am not an expert but I have read on the subject for years since I was 17. Including Dr Basses books.

Oh thank you for you reply, but I was thinking of the BIG house. I've always wondered why no dogs were sent in there to check?

I've always wondered why the inside of the Anthony home wasn't searched with cadaver dogs too.

I believe everything you see on your monitor comes from your hard drive, there is no direct link from the internet to your monitor. It has to go to your hard drive first. Let me do a little research.

For the most part this is true, with this exception for IE and THUMBNAILS.

Finish those sammies and down the drinks. Cameras back on in the courtroom...

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=138977"]Flash Portal to Trial Thread[/ame] (may store pix on your hard drive, beware. ;) )

IS is saying two cadaver dogs alerted to same area in the back yard. They said, but they did not alert by the pool, b/c decomposition wasnt happening yet. Its like the dogs were wrong....:banghead:

Hey IS the dogs were right on b/c Caylee did not drown in the POOL. Get it??

Anyone know who the next witness might be?

My guess is Sandy Osborne's supervisor, the one discussed in her testimony that she said she gave things to for him to analyze more and she could not testify to what he analyzed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tametn