2011.06.08 Sidebar (Trial Day Thirteen)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning indeed, and a little something for my fellow vegans/vegetarians ;)
10qauzp.jpg

http://veganbyproxy.wordpress.com/category/recipes/
5389171891_47284df56f.jpg

http://www.aliensdayout.com/2011/01/vegan-waffles-cafe-haru-this-saturday.html

You do realize that im on a diet? and at 46, I have middle age spread? lol but bless u, thank you, ill find some thing to nibble on..

anyhoo, as usual witchy is working from home, dang the over sea phone calls, but hey they pill my bills lol

just wanna thank you, all of you for keeping me in the loop and I will do my best between calls to follow along

Here in Orlando, word on the streets is that she is guilty. Every business or restaurant I go into has this on tv. The dentist office even had it on - and the Y has it on - the school secretary has it on - I took my son to physical therapy and the receptionist let me sit at her desk and watch on her computer. People are demanding it. And everyone seems to think she is guilty - most have not followed the trial as we have.

Yes. It really is her behaviour during those 31 days and all the elaborate lies she told the police that makes me believe she did it. The fact that the defense team couldn't introduce their grief consultant or a psych evaluation makes me hopeful that they won't be able to convingincly claim she's nuts either.

It was reported yesterday that Lee had been "out in the hall" all day..Not sure why he didn't come into the courtroom since he's allowed..It was either KB or IS that said he's going to be on the stand again very soon since they're now getting into their 'August' timeline..They will be questioning Lee on what he was doing during that time to find Caylee.

It's gonna be brutally HOT here today too :(

bbm

Well IMO that is going to be interesting...we never did learn what Lee was doing...remember PI Dominic Casey brought Lee under his PI licence...and the statement LE said about Lee "We kinda treat him separately, He knows what he has done"

Hi I don't get a chance to post much but I read all the time. I only have 5 min breaks at work to get on so most of the time when I read it is well behind where you guys are... but I was looking at the sociopath/narcissistic information and I knew that was what Ted Bundy was. So I looked at some stuff and I noticed strikingly similar photos of him and her. I merged alot of the pictures in photoshop and I wanted to see if you guys think it is somewhat creepy also. :)

Oh my! That is excellent work. Can we have a poster of that sent to the courthouse,ASAP?

Thank you.

Morning! Did anyone watch Chelsea Lately last night? One of the comedians, I didn't hear the joke but the punch line was "and the they had Casey Anthony as a babysitter" or something like that. :eek:

I also want to say that I find ABC to be the most objective of the news on the case. Both Dan Abrams and Ashley Banfield give good reports. Today Ashley B said the defense scored a small point when the FBI admitted chloroform can be found in some household products but that the defense pretty much got hammered.

I saw this last night....I've seen a couple of celebrities comment on this case. From Twitter, I've also seen Roseanne Barr, Kim Kardashian and Melissa (From the very first Real World New Orleans, I think that was her season, on MTV) all comment on this case and they all have made comments about her guilt. This story really has reached far and wide.

Good morning to all my fantastic Websleuthers!!! :)
:rocker:

I have to leave soon AGAIN TODAY for dentist, etc. But I will be back! :)

Hi I don't get a chance to post much but I read all the time. I only have 5 min breaks at work to get on so most of the time when I read it is well behind where you guys are... but I was looking at the sociopath/narcissistic information and I knew that was what Ted Bundy was. So I looked at some stuff and I noticed strikingly similar photos of him and her. I merged alot of the pictures in photoshop and I wanted to see if you guys think it is somewhat creepy also. :)

Both of them...Cut from the same narcissistic sociopathic cloth..JMHO

I didn't follow the Susan Smith trial but was told she also claimed "sex abuse" by her step-father..But he, unlike GA, admitted to it..I know it didn't help her from being convicted so let's hope the same happens in this case.

I don't for a second believe it's true about GA & would like to know what was the consensus re: SS's step-father.. Was he being 'honest' or just trying to 'help' get SS acquitted? TIA!

Here in Orlando, word on the streets is that she is guilty. Every business or restaurant I go into has this on tv. The dentist office even had it on - and the Y has it on - the school secretary has it on - I took my son to physical therapy and the receptionist let me sit at her desk and watch on her computer. People are demanding it. And everyone seems to think she is guilty - most have not followed the trial as we have.

Same here...the only place that was NOT showing the trial was the local Car Wash..they had the financial news

Good morning everyone. Needless to say that after looking at all the delicious food, I am starving and got to go raid the kitchen before court starts.

Can someone please tell me why I keep seeing reports that the State "has nothing"? Am I watching the same trial as everyone else???? It really bothers me to think that she might walk!! I will be devastated if this happens....

So it's a cliffhanger. Many would lose interest if it was a slam dunk (I think it is )so the shows have to make it appear more interesting . Not everyone is like us,unable to tear themselves away from the screen..........:crazy: JMO

Even creepier...read The Stranger Next to Me there are many similarities in the way the two interact with people

Love your side by sides though...they really bring it out...BTW, I think we could do the same with Diane Downs...

I hope the jury see this side of her...

I still remember him...it was so creepy around here when those murders took place at Lake Sammamish....Broke our little bubble of nothing to happen in our area....I also remember when his sentence was finally being done there was one person I worked with who was saddened by it...couldn't figure that one out....I did love that book as well...he was a creepy person!

Diane Downs fits the same catagory.....

Good Mornin Everyone! Not sure if you all saw the request from me and Mombomb yesterday......she is traveling and unable to post..... I have been experiencing some lap top problems (but hopefully have that resolved today) and poor Chiquita's little fingers are worked to the bone. Wondering if any others want to try to help transcribe during the trial for others who cannot watch and need a down and dirty synopsis of each witness or what happened without multiple repeats and a lot of personal commentary.

Does anyone know the conviction rate for maternal filicide (guess who learned a new word today?
woot.gif
) in Florda?

You do realize that im on a diet? and at 46, I have middle age spread? lol but bless u, thank you, ill find some thing to nibble on..

anyhoo, as usual witchy is working from home, dang the over sea phone calls, but hey they pill my bills lol

just wanna thank you, all of you for keeping me in the loop and I will do my best between calls to follow along

Maybe we can all file a Class Action against ICA and JB for causing us to get the Computer Butt Spread...

Does anyone know if you can take STD from your job for a trail?...LOLOLOL

Those certainly are some very striking similarities. You did a really good job, both in noticing and in photoshopping. I do indeed find it creepy. *shudder*

Good Mornin Everyone! Not sure if you all saw the request from me and Mombomb yesterday......she is traveling and unable to post..... I have been experiencing some lap top problems (but hopefully have that resolved today) and poor Chiquita's little fingers are worked to the bone. Wondering if any others want to try to help transcribe during the trial for others who cannot watch and need a down and dirty synopsis of each witness or what happened without multiple repeats and a lot of personal commentary.

Which I could but am in awe of all you & others do....I'm generally way behind and sometimes use them to figure out what just happened---Thans for what you do!!!!

Good morning. I'm less diet grumpy since getting on the scales this morning. Provided I'm not forced to sit through another 3 hours of cadaver dog qualifications today...I'm revved up and ready to roll. :)

Although there is no way I can come close to Chiquita's speed, I will try to help since I do not have my nephew and niece until late this evening when court is in recess for the day. So I will not have to surrender my TV to the tiny tyrants :truce: which most days, destroys my ability to rewind etc. because I am then forced to follow along live stream via the internet solely with none of those indulgent features. :great:
Even though TruTV and HLN have tons of commericals, I would rather alternate between muting the net/TV so I can watch on TV when it's not a dang commercial. :twocents:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member