2011.06.08 Sidebar (Trial Day Thirteen)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel the same way about those videos-- I was watching the one recently where Caylee was dancing in a pink tutu, the little Yorkie that's always running around was very warily watching the camera person. I got the distinct feeling that the dog did not trust KC at all. jmo

This one: YouTube - ‪Caylee Marie Anthony‬‏

Since the funeral I have not been able to watch videos of my son and I can't watch videos of Caylee any more. I go to the dark place and can't crawl out.

But I'm so glad you are showing them and others can remember her as she was,honor her and love her.

Thank you.

I dont think she planned to wait months. she just did it when the time was "right".

I hear ya! I realize my opinion is the minority. I just don't think she's smart enough to plan much of anything let alone a murder. Agree to disagree? :seeya::crazy:

They are saying on HLN (sorry error fixed now) that it takes 24 hours for the body to begin to have evidence of decomp ( not sure I believe them).....what we have is the body was in 2 places.....the same spot in the backyard that both dogs hit on and final alerted to that is away from the pool, and in her car trunk....what if she triple bagged little Caylee out on the grass and then returned her to the trunk? how long does a body have to lay on the gound for the dogs to alert to? we know that she laid there long enough for the alert to happen....

also the lid of the sandbox may be big enough to cover her little body if she needed to leave it in the backyard for any length of time (ie: borrowing a shovel after realizing skin was starting to break down? this also leads me to believe that the duct taping happened before this time as well.....peri-mortem before decomp happened..... that may be a big factor in Dr. G's testimony .....just some ideas firing my neurons currently....

Um Didn't Dr. G. say the decomp process starts minutes after death? I'm sure she did.....if HLN is saying 24 hours they are talking through their...ear...

Think it was the 18th of June. Some debate about whether it was the 17th or 18th.

Trying to find a scenario involving the car trunk chloroform, the dog hit proximity to the sandbox/shovel scenario, and not able to figure one out yet.

Maybe "barking up the wrong tree"...

:waitasec:

She could've used the chloroform by the sandbox and hidden the bottle in the trunk, with the body.

:waitasec:

I hear ya! I realize my opinion is the minority. I just don't think she's smart enough to plan much of anything let alone a murder. Agree to disagree? :seeya::crazy:

dont get me wrong dear, I dont disagree :D I totter between thinking she is dumb as paste & couldnt manage it all, and thinking that since it looks like she did, then she must have thought for awhile on the best way to do it, and then when the time felt right to her, did it :|

Since the funeral I have not been able to watch videos of my son and I can't watch videos of Caylee any more. I go to the dark place and can't crawl out.

But I'm so glad you are showing them and others can remember her as she was,honor her and love her.

Thank you.

I'm like you also - unfortunately I just skip right over the pics posters are putting in the threads this week. While I respect the reminder, I cannot look at the pictures of when that beautiful child was alive while discussing odour of decomp in trunks or computer searches for chloroform.

I can read the words of how she died, but don't want to start visualizing it in pictures....:banghead:

Knock out 2 parents with chloroform and bash their head in with shovel???? I can't even write that without going ugg.
That's what I envisioned. Hit them hard enough in the head and that artery will burst causing a massive head injury.

So how would you all rate today for the DT and the state?

A Hail Mary Pass for the State at the end. JB confused the State's goalpost with DT's and kept running in the wrong direction.
Coach's on both teams allowed him to continue . Fumbled at the end over a report and the game was suddenly stopped.
State ahead,but I think the game will resume in the morning.

GO TEAM CAYLEE :cheer:

But the school counselor would give any senior a heads up if it was a simple thing like that. You can make that up in night school or even have it signed off in ecxchange for promising to take summer school and get the diploma at that time. But if you are a mere credit short like that you are usually allowed to 'walk' during the graduation. The fact that she didn't means a lot, imo. I think she flunked some required classes, was warned, and never did anything about it but lie to everyone involved. imoo

True, speaks volumes

I had a friend who was allowed to walk short a credit- but big school no warning he didn't find out until the week of graduation.

As for my PE credit, I don't she was ever going to fail me, she was just mean and enjoyed punishing me.. lol

Chloroform could've spilled from the bottle in the trunk..

Totally makes sense..
(for the record I did graduate- PE teacher made me come in at 7:30 every morning for a week but she did pass me..)

Exactly, that 's what I am saying. The schools make every effort to help any worthy senior graduate successfully. I worked in the school system and I saw how they did that. The schools desperately want a high graduation rate so if there is any way at all to help a kid get past a couple of short credits they will do so. My youngest kid got senior-itis pretty bad and spent much of her final semester at the beach. The counselor shared that lovely news with us and they made her come in to the office at lunch ane after school to work off some of the needed credits. She was just skipping a work study type class but she still needed those credits to graduate. I do not believe the Anthony's story that she was a half a credit shy and just found that out that day and could not walk.

I thought KC did graduate, she just didn't get to walk on Graduation Day. Cindy said so last week on the stand, I think, and we had a mythbuster thread with that on it. ???

I agree. That video is so haunting. It was almost like Caylee knew what was going to happen. I found it extremely sad that she was singing "don't take Nana's sunshine away" and that is exactly what happened. It is so eerie. Poor baby.

Great grandpa, it seemed it me, also sensed something. He was comforting Caylee so sweetly. I may be looking too much into it, but it was just so sad knowing what would happen 24 hours (or less) later.

the many videos taken by kc of Caylee ...kc does not interact with Caylee....think how unnerving it would be to have someone put a camera in your face and not respond to you....also the camera could be frightening to a child - although it appears that Caylee becomes accustomed to it after awhile (IMO)....

Caylee is attempting to get the videographer to interact with her....only to have all of her non-verbal and verbal requests unresponded to.....we were feeling her confusion, sadness, isolation, fear - perhaps?, and saw her repeated attempts to obtain interaction with person filming (presumably kc)..... knowing what we know of kc....her emotional states are not what we would normally expect in others....Caylee felt this as well... there is a significant difference when Caylee was cuddling with great grandpa....they were emotionally in tune....she was comfortable against his chest....snuggling and nothing was being required of her in the moment.....compare and contrast when CA kept trying to get her to perform....sing your song.....read the book... also performance is required by GA in the video when he is filming KC with Caylee riding on her Mom's legs on the living room floor.....Caylee Marie...he calls to her..... that video shows parent/child interaction that I find fascinating!

Ugh. Just walked through the room, HLN is on with Vinnie Politan. He just said he went through the defense opening statement and 'it's just silly'. Is this the same Vinnie Politan who immediately after JB's opening said 'JB just turned this case upside down/on it's head' (whatever phrase he used)? NOW Vinnie thinks it's 'silly'? It took him until NOW to think that opening statement was 'silly'? Seriously?

I hear what you're saying, Aedrys. I just don't attribute that much to ICA. She's not smart enough to plan a murder. I realize this goes against everything that is the SA's theory of how Caylee died, but I have never believed ICA planned this. She's always flown by the seat of her pants.

I've never thought the thefts and Caylee's demise were planned. It goes against everything we know of her.. she's impulsive and lives 10 mins at a time. How can we now think she planned to murder people months in advance?

You are so right. ICA is NOT smart enough to plan a murder,

BUT SHE THINKS SHE IS.

She's not smart enough to pull off stealing,either ,but she did it , in at least 3 different ways. Got caught cuz what she did was stoopid,but she came close to pulling it off.
JMO

And then this was on a HOW TO MAKE CHLOROFORM SITE as well:

If you don't have any dispersing agent, you will need to shovel some sand on the affected area to prevent the gas from diffusing into the room.

Just jumping off your post so please don't feel picked on. ICA was lazy. No way she made chloroform. No way she picked up a shovel to place sand anywhere. She's too darn lazy.

If anything, she would lie to someone about making chloroform, but I don't buy for a moment she made it with her own hands.

No no, I meant over a long period of time. I was thinking she might have used it to regularly to knock this point child out, but after thinking that over for a bit, I'm inclined to think that might not have been the case. I'm just going over ALOT of thoughts here, trying to ascertain why ICA might have used chloroform on Caylee (IF she did). Was it a more than once deal...a one time deal...if so, why? I don't think she intended to kill Caylee with chloroform, so where does the chloroform fit in?

I'm justl wading through my thoughts...

I often wonder if Caylee's soft bodied doll was doused in the chloroform and KC left it with her to keep her sleeping for extended periods.

You are so right. ICA is NOT smart enough to plan a murder,

BUT SHE THINKS SHE IS.

She's not smart enough to pull off stealing,either ,but she did it , in at least 3 different ways. Got caught cuz what she did was stoopid,but she came close to pulling it off.
JMO

BBM - .....but she plays one on tv....(ok I have said that twice today)

(Kobilinsy is offering up some buffoonery on HLN)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
relaxininaz