2011.06.08 Sidebar (Trial Day Thirteen)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm like you also - unfortunately I just skip right over the pics posters are putting in the threads this week. While I respect the reminder, I cannot look at the pictures of when that beautiful child was alive while discussing odour of decomp in trunks or computer searches for chloroform.

I can read the words of how she died, but don't want to start visualizing it in pictures....:banghead:

I've been doing that. Not to upset anyone. I just sometimes see the trial threads full of complaining about how the testimony is "boring". It bugs me.

This is real life, and not a TV show meant to entertain people.

I only post stuff to remind people what this case is about. I see what you are saying, but I wanted to clarify why I have been doing it.

You don't normally see me defend JB and CM.

But my opinion is that ICA has to realize they're trying to do a job (or at least they should be). We all know ICA lies through her teeth. She's probably spouting about how she didn't do any of those searches the guy is wrong yada yada take your pick. However, it would appear that the Court might have moved into chambers to deal with something (unknown as of yet what the heck happened at the end) and JB and CM have to have their wheels turning in their heads to figure out what to do and how to deal with HHJP. JB had just had his butt handed to him with the 84 times testimony that was elicited by the witness because he didn't see where LDB would go with the witness.

I'm not saying JB and CM are fantastic attys (IMO they aren't) but ICA needs to let them do their job and quit with the theatrics.

JB gave the computer tech a stack of papers= report. He was cross examining him about a report. Then later JB was looking for something and the guy still had the report up on the witness stand. Then JB started asking him questions about a report and the guy said the report isnt mine. BAM sidebar

So was the guy giving testiomy on anothers report right from the get go in addition to his own report?

But it was identified at the end it was someone elses report that JB was asking him about. Linda stopped it right there, objecting to the computer giving testimony about anothers report.

Um Didn't Dr. G. say the decomp process starts minutes after death? I'm sure she did.....if HLN is saying 24 hours they are talking through their...ear...

LG;

You are right.

Decomp starts immediately, but not in a way we can see or smell.

That part takes an hour or so, also depends on the body as to what you see or smell.

Just jumping off your post so please don't feel picked on. ICA was lazy. No way she made chloroform. No way she picked up a shovel to place sand anywhere. She's too darn lazy.

If anything, she would lie to someone about making chloroform, but I don't buy for a moment she made it with her own hands.

You need 2 ordinary household chemicals, ice and a glass jar...that's it, not exactly a great deal of work. Ideal for KC IMO

No no, I meant over a long period of time. I was thinking she might have used it to regularly to knock this point child out, but after thinking that over for a bit, I'm inclined to think that might not have been the case. I'm just going over ALOT of thoughts here, trying to ascertain why ICA might have used chloroform on Caylee (IF she did). Was it a more than once deal...a one time deal...if so, why? I don't think she intended to kill Caylee with chloroform, so where does the chloroform fit in?

I'm justl wading through my thoughts...

A while back someone on IS said that they were a car salesman. They said that when using certain chemicals (I think one was acetone and/or bleach) to clean the cars, it made chloroform, IIRC. The concentration was much higher than what would occur naturally from decomposition or anything else, IMO.
Perhaps, as a former car salesman, George cleaned out the car and used too many chemicals?

Of course that would counter the chloroform search, but who knows?

I thought KC did graduate, she just didn't get to walk on Graduation Day. Cindy said so last week on the stand, I think, and we had a mythbuster thread with that on it. ???

NO casey never graduated, she was 1/2 credit short.

Or possibly strangulation?

She was definitely thinking about living a life without her parents, far be it for KC so move out and get a life. Deplorable, selfish, despicable, KC.

I'm really hate to ask and am apologizing in advance, but I've been out of the loop since 9:30am. Can someone please, please give me the Reader's Digest version of any highlights I may have missed today. I'm headed to read the the trial threads and watch the videos, but I'd so appreciate a brief synopsis. Thanks so much. :innocent:

I've felt the same thing. Her eyes in that video kill me, they look afraid almost. It's not out of the question, lots of people have "sensed" when their time was coming. It's entirely possible she was feeling sad, scared, or worried and didn't know why. It's heartbreaking to watch.

It is heartbreaking. Some of the pics of Caylee just don't look right to me. there is one (wish I could find it) where she looks like the right side of her face is numb. She is smiling, but only on the left. Kind of like when you get novacaine from the Dentist and your cheek goes numb.

Does anyone know if CA's Father passed away? CA said she thought it was the last time Caylee would see him because he was so sick. Unreal Caylee passed before her Great Grandpa. You would think selfish ICA would go see her Great Grandpa on Fathers Day especially if it's his last Fathers day. Oh, that's right she stole all his money so she figured she'd better stay away.

JB gave the computer tech a stack of papers= report. He was cross examining him about a report. Then later JB was looking for something and the guy still had the report up on the witness stand. Then JB started asking him questions about a report and the guy said the report isnt mine. BAM sidebar

So was the guy giving testiomy on anothers report right from the get go in addition to his own report?

But it was identified at the end it was someone elses report that JB was asking him about. Linda stopped it right there, objecting to the computer giving testimony about anothers report.

IIRC - JB came up to the witness and switched the documents trying for a duplicate of Dr. V's testimony faux paux perhaps?

Just jumping off your post so please don't feel picked on. ICA was lazy. No way she made chloroform. No way she picked up a shovel to place sand anywhere. She's too darn lazy.

If anything, she would lie to someone about making chloroform, but I don't buy for a moment she made it with her own hands.

Oh no, feel free to contradict. Hmm, I don't know. It's a mystery, I guess. But what else could be on those Home Depot videos if not her buying what's needed to make it? Hmm. I think she's lazy as well, but she might've thought making it would be better than getting seen buying it.

The lyrics of the song playing "I've got no place to be". :waitasec:

I would imagine with the music being loud, this is what Casey did while her parents were at work. I'm just assuming it is Casey taking the video and GA & CA are not home.

I feel the same way about those videos-- I was watching the one recently where Caylee was dancing in a pink tutu, the little Yorkie that's always running around was very warily watching the camera person. I got the distinct feeling that the dog did not trust KC at all. jmo

This one: YouTube - ‪Caylee Marie Anthony‬‏

Hi I don't get a chance to post much but I read all the time. I only have 5 min breaks at work to get on so most of the time when I read it is well behind where you guys are... but I was looking at the sociopath/narcissistic information and I knew that was what Ted Bundy was. So I looked at some stuff and I noticed strikingly similar photos of him and her. I merged alot of the pictures in photoshop and I wanted to see if you guys think it is somewhat creepy also. :)

I wonder what happened to the daughter TB had while on Death Row?

My DH votes for reincarnation, but I think Bundy died after KC was born, IIRC.

I'm really hate to ask and am apologizing in advance, but I've been out of the loop since 9:30am. Can someone please, please give me the Reader's Digest version of any highlights I may have missed today. I'm headed to read the the trial threads and watch the videos, but I'd so appreciate a brief synopsis. Thanks so much. :innocent:

See Chiquita's posts, my posts, and Eidetic's posts (there are others - but I didn't catch them all - sorry) that is the most quick synopsis of what happened in court all day

I hear what you're saying, Aedrys. I just don't attribute that much to ICA. She's not smart enough to plan a murder. I realize this goes against everything that is the SA's theory of how Caylee died, but I have never believed ICA planned this. She's always flown by the seat of her pants.

I've never thought the thefts and Caylee's demise were planned. It goes against everything we know of her.. she's impulsive and lives 10 mins at a time. How can we now think she planned to murder people months in advance?

I don't think it was planning for the exact moment as much as she was starting to think about it. She was getting to end of her rope with Caylee and her parents making her be responsible. March is also when Cindy cut her off from stealing from Cindy's accounts. Yes, Casey lives ten minutes at time, but the thinking was there. She was at a point that she was wanting to do something drastic about her situation. What scares me is that the thought that she had to resort to murder to fix her situation was seeded in her brain, and the more searches she did, the more I think she was really wanting to do it. That thought became something that she probably dreamt about, not as a nightmare, but as a way to get her old life back, or create a new, better life for herself. And three months later, Caylee paid the price for this new thinking that resulted in her taking the actual step of killing the responsibility she never wanted.

And living ten minutes at a time is why she visited How To Make Chloroform website 84 times, and probably why it took three more months for her thinking to come to fruition. And it's also why she didn't get away with this. She thought she was smart, but dear LORD was she stupid. I bet she thought chloroform was the answer to her situation. I don't think she looked at it further than it knocks a person out. I seriously don't. That's what makes this scarier. She's not smart and she thought she could pull this off anyway. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to commit a murder, just to get away with one.

And we've seen she's a fast thinker on her feet. I don't think someone like her required a lot of forethought and planning. She was able to get away with stealing from people for years without getting caught. She thought murdering Caylee would be just like that, that she would get away with it like she got away with everything else.

Dear God, 84 times just keeps repeating over and over and over in my head...

Oh no, feel free to contradict. Hmm, I don't know. It's a mystery, I guess. But what else could be on those Home Depot videos if not her buying what's needed to make it? Hmm. I think she's lazy as well, but she might've thought making it would be better than getting seen buying it.

Good point, Nali! If only we could get into her head, huh?

IIRC - JB came up to the witness and switched the documents trying for a duplicate of Dr. V's testimony faux paux perhaps?

Was that a mistake or a shady trick the df tried to pull. Sounds like something they might attempt. I did not get to watch the trial or listen in on the whole day.

Ok just getting here for the day - where should I start everyone?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
relaxininaz