2011.06.09 HLN News Coverage - Caylee Anthony MERGED

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dr Drew said he talked with George's ex-wife. I never knew he was married before. He said she told him George was a nice guy.

Neither did I....surprise, surprise as Casey would say! :)

Dr Drew said he talked with George's ex-wife. I never knew he was married before. He said she told him George was a nice guy.

She also told Dr Drew that George was a huge liar. Sounds like they lie for a past time in that family.

lol, thankfully he is seeing the light.

i believer her reactions were true today and she wasn't acting. i don't know if this is the first time she is seeing these photos, but if so this is what i think.

i think her reactions and her "sickness" is from seeing caylee in the state she was found in. i feel the last time she saw caylee she was a whole little girl, just dead. she looked the same as she did in life but seeing the skeletal remains brings up the reality od what she did. does she feel bad? idk, but i do believe she never thought about seeing caylee the way she was shown today, which is obviously not the same things she saw before caylee was left in the woods.
Caylee at some point was decomposing in KC's car. I doubt the pictures today could have bothered her much particularly as she never looked at a single one today.

moo

GA had a brief marriage, no kids before CA. GA is about 10 years older than CA.

Lol he used air quotes for "illness". JB would want to know why people use air quotes.

I could be wrong, but I see ICA admitting guilt, and ending this trial. She knows she's not going anywhere and she can't handle hearing about Caylee anymore.
The only way to make it stop is to confess
MOO

I was waiting for her to jump up today and say "OK.....I did it, I did it".

Wishful thinking....sigh

Yeah, I've got the mute going-- I'm kind of enjoying the evolution of Dr. Drew's feelings and insights about KC, it's been an interesting awakening. (or maybe he reads here, lol)

Thee is no reason for him to be commenting on this other than ratings.
This whole media blitz makes me sick.

Peter Odom : case about trying to save ICA's life - will be convicted
NG: trial about seeking justice
Thomas Luka: (LA's Attorney) long three years for LA, now here we are trying to defend ICA's lie

bbm... that is some pretty powerful stuff...

my heart aches for the family

Back from commercial showing more video clips, including testimony of computer searches.......and ZFG.
SNIPPED
TL: No reaction between Casey and LA today; case is really turning against her now, past support has turned into admission of lies upon lies, confrontation of having to see Caylee's remains being shown to strangers has to be overwhelming.

JC: Items found with remains linked to Anthony's home, laundry bag, Winnie the Pooh blanket barely recognizable........
SNIPPED
panthera,
Thanks so much. If the lies and duct tape don't hang her--surely the things taken from the home will!

Laundry bag, Blanket.... :(

Good point...CA compared to ICA. That's what I said she should have had her head on her desk sobbing like CA did.

Somewhere in the jury selection threads - all I remember is she was wearing a pink shirt and really flipped out....but that would have been less than a month ago.

I watched it... it was after she was read the indictment in front of yet another pool of jurors... she flexed her hands like they wouldn't move and very weakly slunk out of the courtroom much like today... so very much like today I felt like ground hog day the movie.

moo

Caylee at some point was decomposing in KC's car. I doubt the pictures today could have bothered her much particularly as she never looked at a single one today.

moo

but if she was in a bag, then she wouldn't have seen her. idk when caylee was placed in the bags.

btw LOVED dr drews slip about the heart.

Mark E says Casey's" illness" today was a power struggle...he sure has her number right.............

Mark E says Casey's" illness" today was a power struggle...he sure has her number right.............

yeah i love Mark.. now days..

I am really enjoying watching dr drews progress into knowing shes quilty.

That heart was a kiss off, Dr. Drew. mo

Dr. Drew on GA's ex wife : GA lied all the time, genetic issue passed to ICA - said GA wanted to work as a character at Disney?

(you can't make this stuff up)

BTW since I posted that I want to add that I believe that ICA is the only person that had anything to do with Caylee's death and disposal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member