2011.06.09 HLN News Coverage - Caylee Anthony MERGED

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I often wonder if ICA realizes that when she is putting on her show for the jury and the second they are out of the court room shes back to her cheery self!!

OMG you're right! Wonder if that will stop now that you posted this.......
(shout out to DS and Interns, you get that?)

I am glad that LP is on here and he said it right! I don't see her the way Jane does, she does not look ill to me. Casey she looks mad and can't have her way, just like when she told Baez that time to make them stop. Baez could not stop again this time so she puts on the drama queen act. Oh Jane, she cut off Padilla. He is so right!

I didn't get to watch the trial today, but am watching NG. I couldn't put words to the way I thought ICA looked, but this is exactly it. A pouting child, who is angry.

Don't forget HHJP has the final word on life or death in the state of FL

And he prosecuted a woman for the death of her husband by arsenic,asking for the death penalty. He attended her execution ,which was by the electric chair!

Defense Attorney Luka talking head said to paraphrase its no longer a matter of her being not guilty, it's a matter of saving her life. I agree

I really thought all along that if convicted she would never get the dp.After today, I am not so sure....
I am in awe at the media after seeing the pics today.......even the defense attorneys on Nancy's show are mellow tonight....they arent even trying to defend ICA tonight as they usually do.......little Caylee has touched everyone's heart today......

I was thinking about it this morning when b4 the jury came in she was all giggly and JP was watching her very intently...

We've been talking about it all week and it hasn't stopped yet. There are even some great comparison photos.

I don't think it was jury selection because it was after CA left the stand and didn't look at her, remember? It was the first or second day of the case in chief. Second day I think.

I must be wrong about the pink blouse because it was when she was out of town on jury selection and CA wasn't there. It was because the judge kept reading all the charges against her over and over again. She freaked out.

Wasn't that the hand thingy? Sure it was - that didn't happen in the trial - it happened in jury selection.

I think it was before Baez bugged off that afternoon and we all hoped he'd gotten fired.

Hi JB - we're talking about you!:poke:

"The B.S.!" Thank you, NG!

Back to sitting on my hands. I'm doing a lot of that.

I just thought of something when I seen ICA in court with her sleeve and hand in her mouth...

Maybe the "smell" is all coming back and now she see the pictures.:puke:
I understand what you are saying, some think she is covering the hands that she knows killed Caylee. Me....she's just trying to shrink and look frail for the sake of the world wide web, poor me:twocents:

I must be wrong about the pink blouse because it was when she was out of town on jury selection and CA wasn't there. It was because the judge kept reading all the charges against her over and over again. She freaked out.

Wasn't that the hand thingy? Sure it was - that didn't happen in the trial - it happened in jury selection.

I think it was before Baez bugged off that afternoon and we all hoped he'd gotten fired.

Hi JB - we're talking about you!:poke:

Correct!

I was thinking about it this morning when b4 the jury came in she was all giggly and JP was watching her very intently...

We know, you know who, reads here - so let's see if her demeanor is different tomorrow when the Jury is out of the room. I don't think the Defense has taken this into consideration at all. HJBP sees it all.

Dragonlady. I lived in Florida for 21 years, and moved there before Bundy was executed. There were many bumper stickers and business signs such as "Fry Bundy Now!". This case has the same level of passion. Your posting of the pictures of Bundy and ICA is so eerie. She has the cold look of a psycho-killer, just as Bundy does. Thank you for posting those pics. She was "sick" today because she realizes her goose is cooked, IMO.

I understand what you are saying, some think she is covering the hands that she knows killed Caylee. Me....she's just trying to shrink and look frail for the sake of the world wide web, poor me:twocents:

I think she is trying to hide in her sleeves and wishing she were little Caylee's age so she'd have an excuse to crawl under the table.

jmo

Oh gawd, LKB on Dr. Drew-- now I've got to find my remote.

errr..dr. drew has LKB..thought i was going to make it through the day without hearing her

Does HLN still rerun NG? If so at what time?

tia

Well, goodnight all, it has been a tough day. But Caylee was heard today and the inmate ....well fill in the blanks. You will always be in our hearts Caylee!!!!

i really dont like this ryan guy thats hln reporter whos in court
and linda kenny baden.. jezz dont think i can watch this show tonite.. ill turn sound off till they are done

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Velvetshadow