2011.06.09 Sidebar (Trial Day Fourteen):

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hug accepted with gratitude. Can't even begin to imagine what REAL jurors, having to look at actual photo's of this wonderful child's remains tossed out like trash, must be feeling. My heart sincerely goes out to each and every single one of them.

Yes, mine too. It must be horrendous for those on the jury who haven't been following this case.

It's bad enough for us on the board who have been living this case for three years.

I would have to agree with you. Anything else would be contraband.

Talking heads were talking the other day about what happens when she goes behind that door. One said she goes right back into hand and waist cuffs and shackels. That she is treated as any other on trial inmate. Back to the holding cell.

Not sure who it was said this, I think it was after court on HLN one after noon.

My thinking also! She is an inmate after all!
:)

So we may not be expecting to hear from Roy Kronk as a witness for the State? And if not, could it be because the State fully expects him to be called by the defense?

O/T Momtective: Huge hugs and well wishes coming at you from LittleBitty...

MK, You may have already stated this somewhere... but I am just wondering how much you knew about the case, the A's, etc coming into the trial? Thanks for any insight (because I find the fact that we have a mock juror fascinating!!! just takes me back to the early days when we actually conducted the pizza experiment! (((that was before there was a forum))) ) Anyway thanks for any insight into your background you had on the case...

Just the bones of the case. I knew about Casey not reporting Caylee missing for 31 days. I knew that she had lead LE to a place she didn't work, and to ZFH supposed residence, which proved to be a lie. I knew there was an actual woman named ZFG who sued ICA, but don't know where she came from, how casey latched on to her, or anything else about her really. Never followed that civil suit.

I know who leonard P is, but nothing about his involvement with this case.

Don't know much at all about the Anthony's, apart from hearing news reports about GA trying to kill himself or something. Hotel room, if I recall.

That's about it.

ETA: Oh, and I do know little snippets of info WSers have mentioned since the trial started, but I try really hard to avoid all that stuff until I hear it in court. I already believed duct tape was placed over Caylee's mouth and nose because someone here said so. I had to erase that from my mind because I DON'T know that. So, I just try to avoid that kind of chatter altogether.

What a roller coaster this morn. When Lee was talking about Blanchard Park I was having strange memories of riding on a van:waitasec:

must have been a bad dream if anyone knows what I mean

I would have to agree with you. Anything else would be contraband.

Talking heads were talking the other day about what happens when she goes behind that door. One said she goes right back into hand and waist cuffs and shackels. That she is treated as any other on trial inmate. Back to the holding cell.

Not sure who it was said this, I think it was after court on HLN one after noon.

Someone else was telling us she has a body search before each time she enters the courtroom and again each time she leaves it. LOL

Is Dr. G up today? I would hate to miss her. I'm a huge fan.

Up the B vitamins Bigtime and quit dieting....I see that hair loss in young women all the time who try to stay thin...

Happens to me every time I try Atkins. Yup yup yup. Poor newscaster lady.

Baez's body language shows he is leaning away from her, he pulled her in at the same time pulling himself away. I think he did it for show.

Remember the photo of Baez and Casey leaving his office where he has his arm around her? They are both leaning in together, they are so close they look like they were glued together.

Is someone, savvy enough to put a side by side of those 2 pics?

caseyjose.png

Was it a good morning?

yep...Lee testifed to Caseys version number two about how she was held down and Caylee was taken from her in Blanchard Park.

Crime scene photos of dump site and remains

Casey forced a few actual tears today. Very few...but lots of eye poking and nose hair pulling wiping w/ a BONE DRY tissue

Just curious, has anyone here tried calling in and getting on NG's show to ask a question? I have tried many times with no luck. But Sheeba gets thru ALOT!!! Wish I knew her secret! :)

IS is saying that the SA is not calling RK b/c they do not want this to turn into a JB circus- they want the focus on Caylee and how she was found. Interesting point. I especially like their word choice of "circus."

From my own experience, I gotta say.....many years ago when I put my first dog to sleep, when I went to work the next day, I was ok walking in the office. I was ok walking into my office. When my boss (who I couldn't STAND and who KNEW I couldn't stand him) came up to me and hugged me, I LOST IT. There is NO WAY Casey's 'crying' was real or she would have burst into tears when JB hugged her as the jury was walking out.

I hope these jurors are paying attention and will remember these little details during deliberation. The dry kleenex is another one. Anyone who has ever 'cried their eyes out' (or even had allergies for that matter) knows the kleenex should be a soaking wet mess long before Casey reached for another one......IF she were crying or even trying to hold back tears, the kleenex would be soaked.

Bottom line: You're either a natural actress or you're not. And Casey: You're not.

I am that way too. I can hold it together usually UNTIL somebody says something, or shows sympathy....then I completely fall apart. If I keep everybody at arms length I can hold it in. Most of the time.

Honey I want to :hug: you!

I'm so very sorry (((((((((((mom)))))))))

I am so sorry for your loss. It is just hard to hear about how her remains were found. Caylee deserved better than a wadded up t-shirt that was barely recognizable and a blanket that was not recognizable. :(

It is just hard, for both of us, to go there. And dang them, they made me today.

((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((hugs))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Ya'll are so sweet :blowkiss:

I can't edit now but what I meant to say was "I try to distance myself emotionally," You all know I'm addicted to this case...so there is no distance in that respect.:crazy:

Am I the only one that has to blow their nose when they cry???
I never see her blowing her nose!!

I agree ! I am wondering about something :

Is it known whether or not Roy Kronk was "reading meters" on Hope Spring Drive around June 16, June 17, June 18, 2008 ? And this is why JB came up with this "outrageously ridiculous story" that he was in the area and may have seen "something" ? I DON"T BELIEVE THIS -- just SPECULATING.

I am sure the SA has looked into Kronk's work records. I hope RK was off on those days ...

After JB missed the boat on objecting or redacting some of the visits and comments on the jail house videos with ICA and LA , GA and CA who knows what JB has done prior to trial. Those jail videos were so prejudicial to ICA (in a good way imo) it will be interesting to see how much he went into Kronks actual work records. Hopefully that state has all their Kronk ducks in a row.

Oh wow - I am listening to an internet radio jazz station from Texas and they just gave a wrap up of the Caylee Anthony case morning in trial. People crying...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lillianlily