2011.06.09 Sidebar (Trial Day Fourteen):

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
There has been talk about Casey's "love" photo and the crime scene photo looking similar. I am going to try and put them side by side to see if we can compare them. Mods if this is not the correct thread for this please move.

girlinwoods.png
1761b5f3-c806-4381-9e37-1e6753c2dcfc_300.jpg

Did anyone notice if the attorney questioning Lee made it clear, or was able to get in there that Casey told him about the new Zanny park kidnap story AFTER she got out of jail on bail? That attorney kind of stammers and is hard for me to understand, so I didn't catch it.

Also: Just before they started showing photos Casey was giving the blonde state attorney a horrible creepy mean look as she walked past, IMO.

Yes, that was my understanding--that she told him this DURING her time out on bail. Several news sites have reported it that way as well.

From what I'm seeing on IS right now, she may be. But I'm waiting to see. Now Vinnie is asking her about the duct tape.

One would hope so. Unfortunately, I think she is one of the few that actually bought JB's opening statement. I think she is disturbed by what she saw but ultimately places the blame squarely on CA and GA. JMO...:banghead:

IS about to show pixellated remains photos.

and so conveniently it is storming here and my tv is going out Ugh.

A bit surprised by the emotion JC is displaying. Is this what those not following the case (the jurors) are feeling? I hope so.

Did anyone else hear BS with his male co anchor today? The co anchor was discussing a female media person who said on national tv that no way kc would get convicted,that the SA has not, or will not prove their case beyond a reasonable doubt. BS was floored and said something to the affect that is she watching what we are watching or apparently she does not know the details of this case......I think they were referring to WM...don't want to say her name and get in trouble here....
I was shocked when I heard her opinion of the case, too! :(

Since she was left in her clothes I can't figure out why she told Tracee "they still haven't found her clothes yet"..IIRC, this wasn't the same outfit GA described she left in that day (IF that's even true cos she may have left with her the night before) so it's possible, I guess, that outfit was dumped some place else?

I have wondered about that statement for a long time.
I missed most of the morning's testimony, so did you all decide if Kronk is going to be skipped? Or, is he on the DT witness list?
Thanks

OK, I found it not two weeks ago but now wondering if anyone was smarter than me and saved the grid outline of the remains site that an astute WSer posted long ago and far away? I promise to save it to my HD this time. :blushing:

Linda: "roots grow up thru the lawyers"

LOVED. IT.

I loved it too! Good one, reminds me of the old 'COB' we used to use when Bobby Cutts was tried and convicted of Jessie Davis's murder.

DOH'........A trial archive, top of the page!!!!!!!!!!!!! lmbo......Good thinking guys! :floorlaugh:

The judge told them they had to pixilate the skull, that took some time.

No, the judge flat out told the media/everyone they could not post the pictures and told everyone in the court room not to take out their camera/phones to take pictures either. I don't think anyone will see the pictures out of the court room until the case is over.
IS just said they have pixelated some of the pics and are going to show them after the commercial break.

Back on now

Am I the only one that has to blow their nose when they cry???
I never see her blowing her nose!!

She's not actually blowing her nose, she's playing with her nose and playing with the tissue. Irritating her nose just enough to create some redness.

Is it weird that if I was Cindy Anthony, I'd ask for Caylee's hair when they released her remains so I could wash it with my own hands and bury it with her?

In fact, I've thought about when someone in my immediate family passes away, requesting being able to help wash their remains, comb their hair and get them dressed for viewing.

Wondering if in many countries around the world if this is a common practice for families to care for the body to some extent.

I hate continued education...I knew when I left this am, I would miss something interesting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kimmyann4141