Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
she will beg for a plea.
the only real question is, will the state give her one?

she is gutless, and all of her evil is showing up in plain sight and there is no where to run and this will pain her more than the reason we are at this trial

GUTLESS

Plea deals taking off table in Dec when Caylee's remain were found.

I don't know why people (not you robotdog) talk about pleas, there is no plea!

People the State of Florida has enough on ICA to put the needle in her arm.

Every talking head said the jury would look over to ICA as testimony went on today. They will have formed an opinion why court was recessed for the day and they are not going to be happy.

You know, for what it's worth, most saw my post for what it was.

We here,have the unique ability to give the benefit of the doubt.
How many missing/abducted kids threads have I been on that prayers came first, then wondering how mom/the family was hanging in there, then when details came out..AND ONLY THEN.. was there blame pointed.??
Think about it. Go Look. I'll wait.

Seriously, you really have to step back and look at it. Most of us have lived and breathed this poor baby's saga. We KNOW what her mother is.

I know for me when I have seen my butt in a serious sling I got ill to my stomach. She is ill for her. She probably saw the Hangman waving at her. MR Reaper himself.

So we can sit here and analyze her behavior , but the bottom line is those 31 days.
Did you really think that after all the comments about her non reaction that there would not be a staged reaction??

We know the defense reads here. ( *waves at JB*.)

Calling BS on ICA and jmo. Judge Perry will NEVER let her illness real or phantom sideline the case if has to sit a medic and a nurse beside ICA...........move over JB.

You can count on that! If she tries to run HHJP the way she's run CA and GA all her life, she's got a rude awakening in store for her.

There has been some some critisism ( among tv lawyers) of the State in presenting her behavior first rather than after presenting the crime evidence as is almost always done.
I'm thinking the State may have anticipated today's bull s..t. Now the jury has seen her TRUE behavior first and there is a high probability they will not only NOT buy this fake emotion but be DISGUSTED by it.
I'm angry like everyone at what she has pulled here, so I'm not sure if I'm stating my point properly.
I feel such loathing towards this animal I can hardly think straight.

Not to defend Casey but I have a panic disorder so plenty of experience with this, she could have been fine this morning or an hour ago and this just came on. Realizing she was sunk and her defense was schitzo (thanks Bill) could certainly trigger one.

I don't think she has a panic disorder though. If it's a panic disorder if would show up a lot right? Let's think back to Cindy frantic 911 call: Casey cool as a cucumber. Casey being interrogated by two forceful police officers: Casey cool as a cucumber. Casey being placed in handcuffs: Chilling
av-1804.gif
Smiling as if she didn't have a missing child. Casey talking to her parents in jail: laughing. Nope, she doesn't have a panic disorder. She wanted to run from this today.

Plea deals taking off table in Dec when Caylee's remain were found.

I don't know why people (not you robotdog) talk about pleas, there is no plea!

People the State of Florida has enough on ICA to put the needle in her arm.

What could happen is she could change her plea to "Guilty" and move on to the sentencing phase.. But there are no offers of a plea deal from the SA on the table.

Well, Wesh seemed to think it was a fear reaction like when she had the charges read and re-read while she faced her potential Jury. A big dose of reality was how they framed it.
Bob K. is obviously very shaken by his experiences this morning. I've never seen him quite this upset. He always seems to be pretty calm about his reporting, but not today just after court.

ITA ... IMO the testimony and evidence she tried to avoid seeing and listening to really got to her ... but not in a remorseful sort of way ... more like the panic attack she had when Caylee's remains were found .... she may have realized how bad this part of the evidence looks for her and witnessed reactions in the court room ... maybe now she knows she's screwed ??

I sure wish the jail and court would STOP catering to her !! SHE is not the victim !! SHE is not the one to feel sorry for !!
What's to stop her from pulling this whenever the really bad evidence is being shown ?? .... :banghead:

My thoughts are with the jurors and what they have to relive this afternoon/evening. I hope the judge throws in some massages for those folks! I know I could use one.

Hugs to everyone - it's been a tough day.

Mel

This would be a good night for Judge Perry to have a special movie night for the jury - some light-hearted comedy to lift their spirits.

Any link on line talking right now? Wftv just said the it goes to guilt thing and went off air.

watching wkmg channel 6 orlando - showing attorneys leaving court house, just showed jail vans going back to the jail, not the hospital.

I have no interest in "destroying" her.

But I do call them like I see them, and no, I don't feel sorry for her. Whether she killed this child or not, SHE dumped this child's body in a miserable place and left her to rot. Of that, I am certain. She SHOULD be sick.

Well said. The jury has already been told that Casey was there with Caylee when she 'was found' dead. So how does this little skull end up in a dump with duct tape wrapped all the way around her head? ICA should be sick right now.

p.s. My lovely feline was 22 years with us as well. I know exactly how you felt saying goodbye. We had an appt with the vet on a Monday, and she died in her sleep on Sunday night. Bless her sweet Burmese soul.

Didn't she react similarly when she heard in jail they'd found the body. This is why I've knew this was going to happy anytime once the remains were discussed and shown.

well, I understand that it will be difficult for her to say what happened but

she will tell a VERSION of the story of what happened, you know the kind where it was part accident, part bad luck, part evil, part blah blah blah
etc etc etc

what is killing her is the vault is wide open and there is nothing she can do about it, if she tells a story and gets a plea, then she closes the vault.

I'd fall over if the State accepted one, but you're right, she might just try to flub it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JDeWalt